CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guess what?

Yesterday as I was going about my business at lunch time, my phone rang. I recognized the number and my heart dropped. It was Steve's First Shirt calling to let me know we got ORDERS!!!!! Yep, we will officially be leaving California by June. Yes, you read that correctly, JUNE!! I have THREE months to get my house, kids, dog, and business ready to move! Anyone looking for some daycare items??

I don't even know where to start, so I started making my list of things to do. It is going to fly by quick. The sad thing is, we bought season passes to Marine World (Six Flags). We have decided to go there as many weekends as possible, so we can get our use out of them. That's not a REALLY bad thing, but fitting it into all the other things we have to do will be.

So where are we going you ask? Most people know because I have been hanging out over on Facebook alot. You can join me over there anytime, it actually is alot of fun! We are heading back to Europe to.......SPAIN! Yep, Spain. We are soooo excited. This wasn't our orginal plan, but you know what a sense of humor God has right? I am sure He is sitting up there giggling right now! The base we are going to only has 100 military people there. That is small, very very very small. It will be even smaller than the Azores, but at least we won't be stuck on a tiny island this time. We can drive ANYWHERE in Europe we like to. I already have plans of heading up to Ramstein, Germany to see some of our good friends up there. I am sure Steve will do some golfing while we are there and I will have to do some shopping! I am so excited to be able to get some great things from over there! Christmas shopping this year is going to be AMAZING!

Not only am I working on getting things done around here for the move, but I am looking ahead for a job over there. They have a really small Child Development Center and I am really praying I get a GS (government job) position while we are there. It is a good job to snatch, if you get the chance. That was one of our regrets from the Azores, so I don't want to make the same mistake again.

I am rambling on and on here. I just had to get on here and post this for my non-Facebook friends and family, although there aren't many! I hope all is well in Blog world. I plan on getting on here tonight and hopefully posting some pictures from the snow this weekend. We had the BEST time ever!

Check back for some pictures soon!!!

1 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Ok so I am off to find you on FB.


Congrats on the move. Wow Spain!!!


Have a great weekend!

Andrea