CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Too long....

Ok. So this is going to be quick. I feel really bad that I have been such a blogger slacker lately! I finally received my license two weeks ago and the roller coaster ride started that day!
The day I went to go and pick up my license, there was a lady on the phone desperate for childcare. If you know me at all, you know I am such a sucker, especially when it comes to kids. I told them to give her my name and number and that is all she wrote. The lady called me an hour later, we set up an interview for the next day (which was Friday), and the kids started on Monday! So I have been back to work and I love every minute of it. It was totally a God thing that the children in need of care fell into my lap, but it wasn't my plan. I am slowly (cause I am a slow learner), learning that God always has a plan for me and it may not always be MY plan. Darn. Ok. I get it God.

My preschool has now turned into a daycare. At this point I believe most people have already found preschool's to put their children in, so I am back to doing daycare. I LOVE it though. I am so happy that I am back into my career field and doing what I love. I have two children at the moment and working on my third. The two children are boys, ages 4mths and 8yrs old! I am teaching Jaelyn throughout the day, so she will be ready for Kindergarten next year.

Other than that, it's just been busy busy around here. It seems I am running kids to different things, working at the Church, going to Deployed Spouses dinner, or running on the treadmill. In the midst of all of this craziness, I can NOT forget to take care of myself! It is vital that I am healthy physically and mentally.

I have a HUGE change coming up soon in a week or so, so be checking back for more on that. I will be updating this weekend with some pictures and more details of what's been going on. In the meantime, I hope that everyone is doing well. I do get on here and check out everyones blogs, but just don't always have the time to comment or blog myself.

Oh by the way, did I tell you how excited I am about Fall? I LOVE IT(if you watch Dragon tails at all, that is how I am singing LOVE IT). In fact I have an Apple Spice candle burning downstairs as we speak! I just can't wait for October. I have many fun events going on that month. Like I said, I will give more details this weekend. Until then, Have a great Friday everyone......

2 comments:

Christian said...

Well, congratulations on getting your license! Daycare is a wonderful way to serve the Lord, having a safe, loving environment for kids is absolutely essential to working moms. You get to be a huge part of those kids lives, and when mom doesn't have to worry about the care her kiddos are receiving it is a load off. How is your hubby? We are not retiring, just getting out. After Michael's first enlistment I always figured him for a lifer...guess not!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!

Anxious to see what's going on in your life world. :)