CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GUESS WHERE I AM GOING??????

TO TEXAS!!!! Yep, I just got done purchasing my ticket. Steve briefly, as a joke, mentioned something about it last night for his graduation and so today I couldn't stop thinking...."what if?" It would be sooo great! So I talked it over in detail with my girlfriend Susan (My bestest friend in the whole world!!!) and she actually volunteered (crazy woman) to come here and stay with my kids while I go. I will fly one-way down there, go to Steve's graduation ceremony, and then drive home with him. I can't stop smiling! Do you want to know why I can't stop smiling???
Cause:
1. I am going to see my husband in TWO WEEKS from tonight.
2. Steve and I NEVER had a honeymoon. The most we have been away from children EVER has been overnight! This will be our FIRST time EVER being away from children for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!! I know driving in a car doesn't sound like fun to most people, but this is something I will enjoy soo much. Just me and Steve sitting and talking for hours....he might not be thinking the same thing LOL!!!
3. I am getting a MINI-vacation!!!

So tomorrow I am going out and shopping for a formal dress. His graduation is semi-formal and I don't have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe. My neighbor and I are heading out on an adventure tomorrow with THREE kids to see if we can find me a perfect dress. I have lost five pounds more since Steve seen me last and I want to KNOCK HIS SOCKS off when I see him again! Of course after six weeks, he won't care what I look like...really.

We have been super busy around here the past week or so. Kids are keeping me busy all the time with something they have to do. I feel like a taxi cab most days it seems. Tyler's first baseball game is this Saturday and I am so excited for it! This weekend I took him to the field and we practiced batting and catching. I am not the best person to be teaching him these things (not very athletic) but being a mom AND dad, it's something I have to do. We had a great time though and Tyler could care less that his mommy isn't very coordinated! He loves me just the way I am!

I will post pictures sometime this weekend. I haven't been on the computer a whole lot this past week. I have been really focusing on working out and watching "Lost." That darn show, I am so addicted to it now!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I just want to thank you for this wonderful "blessing" you have given me, a chance to go and spend some much needed time with my husband. Trust me Lord, I don't take these for granted one bit. I know how precious our time is together and I will cherish every moment. Please Lord, Help me to calm down and trust in You that everything will be ok with my children and with Steve and I traveling back home together. I need to let go of my worries and lift them up to You.
Thank you for my wonderful family. I don't know what I would do without each and every one of them. I know that I am the luckiest mom/wife in the entire world. I want to lift G up to you Lord. You know what is going on with him right now Lord and I just pray for Your Will in his life, whatever that may be. He is in such a tough place right now and I just pray for You to give him the wisdom to make the tough choices.
I have so many prayer requests Lord right now, but I am not going to sit here and name them. You know our needs and I just give them up to you right now. Thank you for all that You have done in my life and all that You are going to do. I pray that you use me for YOUR glory at all times Lord.

In Jesus' name we pray.....
Amen..... with a big smile on my face.

0 comments: