CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter....yes, I know I am a day late! I am just now sitting down for a minute after a long day, so that is why this is late!
I hope that everyone had a great Easter yesterday. We were blessed with a gorgeous day and I mean gorgeous! The kids and I got up at 5:00 AM in the morning, did the Easter basket thing (it's what got Jaelyn out of bed), headed to Church for the Sunrise Service...which was fabulous. I don't know if anyone has ever been to a Sunrise service, but there is nothing like standing outside with your head turned up towards Heaven and arms open wide and just praising the Lord....as the Sun comes up. There is something about feeling the heat from the Sun on your face as it rises up and just standing there in awe of God's awesome creation and Jesus' sacrafice for you and me. If you ever get a chance to go to one...I HIGHLY recommend it. People ask me "How do you do it? How do you get your kids up and ready at that hour?" My response is "It's the least I can do, since Jesus DID die a horrible death on the cross for me and my sins."

I have tons of pictures totally out of order, but I know you already knew that right? I have another busy day tomorrow as I am getting ready to head to Texas on Wed. It is an exciting time around here right now. Jaelyn is actually ok with me leaving and it actually doesn't make it anymore easier! I thought it would!
I will update soon maybe even from Texas, but if not I will when I get back home.....WITH MY HUSBAND!!!


This morning at 6:30 Am! Our praise and worship team! Boy was it awesome, but very chilly!!My Easter Outfit. Please don't mind my messy bathroom. It's one of the last places I get to clean!! I have a hard time keeping up with this place! Also, I am NOT sticking my chest out in this picture. That is how the outfit is cut out! I PROMISE!

Jaelyn at our Easter Egg Hunt today with the Johnson's! It was a blast and the food was yummy!


Jaelyn finding some more eggs. We needed more candy like we needed a hole in our head!!
My handsome boy! He has the sweetest smile in the entire world!
Jaelyn's Easter Basket she got from her Adopted Grandma! (The twins' grandma)
This is Jaelyn trying not to freeze to death this morning at 6:30 AM!!!
Tyler in his uniform! He loves playing baseball and is sooo good! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he plays for the Cleveland Indian's one day!



Chelsea Renee' at Church today! She might look a little rough cause we got up so early!

Chelsea at the Easter Egg Hunt our Church put on yesterday. She did so great helping out with the hunt. She was a little sad that she wasn't able to participate anymore. That's part of growing up though!

Jaelyn Kaye Ousley at our Easter Egg Hunt yesterday. She had the best time. They had bouncy houses, egg hunt, face painting, crafts, and snacks. It was a blast!



Her bunny face!! Isn't this the cutest thing you ever did see? We have talented people at our Church.....I am not one of them!

Please come to our Easter Egg hunt!!! We promise we won't get all the eggs!!!
Tyler went simple! He liked his egg on his face!


Basket full of Eggs! They made out with the candy, too much so.
The wait is killing me! Can't you see?
This girl is something else. She takes the best pictures and I just love this sweet face.


Jaelyn's basket full of Eggs.
Jaelyn ran so fast to get these eggs that I could hardly get a good picture of her!


Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me and my sins. I want to thank You for giving me freedom, life, and peace. I couldn't imagine what You went through as You were about to die a horrible death on the cross that day, but just know that I am grateful each and every day for what you did.
Please watch over my kids Lord as I leave them with our dear sweet friend Susan. I pray that you give her SANITY and a good frame of mind to take care of that many kids for that time frame. I also want to pray traveling mercies on me as I fly to Texas and also on Steve and I as we drive the long drive back.
Once again, I thank You for the sacrafice that you made for me. I know that I am not deserving and only hope to live up to what you have planned for me. I give you all the Glory, Honor, and Praise...
In YOUR name I pray...
Amen







3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I will be praying for you all! That is so exciting for you and Steve! Have a great time and know that the Lord will take care of those babies!

Mindy said...

Looks like a beautiful day and a great Easter:-) THe kids are all cuties for the special day too! ANd wow look you miss hot momma:-) You look great. Hope you are having a fab time in Texas with your honey and thank you for remembering our anniversary! That really meant a lot to Kris and I!!!! We will be seeing you soon! Miss Kayla can't wait for some play time with her aunt brandy and Alec has been talking about go karting with Tyler.
Hugs

Melissa De Mers said...

hey brandy, i miss chatting w/you! it looks like you guys are doing great though and you get to see Steve soon and he's going to be AMAZED at your weight loss and how beautiful you are (you always are, but you feel even more so when your weight is down, ya konw?!).

maybe this summer we can meet up again. it would be nice to meet the whole family. maybe Haylee and I will have to take a trip to Nor Cal. ;)

praying you have a safe trip.

love ya girlie..
melissa