CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

I think I am a little crazy....

Yes. I am a little crazy right now. The kids and I decided to throw a Pizza party tonight at our house because they have all got good grades. They have been looking forward to it all week long. Now, I am wondering if I was crazy when I planned this...just kidding. Right now I have FOUR 3 year olds running around my house, Tyler, Chelsea and her friend, and G! Our house is FULL! I am loving every minute of it though. Thank goodness we have the garage as a Play room because the little ones are all out there right now playing. My poor neighbors!
Last week report cards all came home and ALL of the kids did great! Even Chelsea. All of her grades have came up! I was thrilled. It is excited for all of my kids to be doing well in school now. Homework seems to be getting easier for Chelsea and she is able to get it all done too.
Tomorrow is Tyler's first baseball game and he is exited. I will post pictures tomorrow night of tonight and tomorrow. We have a busy weekend planned and I am excited. I am hoping the time passes quickly this way. All I can think about now is my trip to see Steve in Texas.
Sadly, I found out that G is not able to stay with my friend because she doesn't have enough time to be fingerprinted and have a background check,so he will be going into Respite Care. I was hoping he could go to his brother and sister's foster home, but they are with a different agency and they don't allow that at all. Doesn't make sense to me though. I talked it over with G and he is ok with it. It isn't what he wants to do, but he is a good sport. It will be nice for him to get a little "vacation" too. I promised him that I would pick him up as soon as Steve and I get into town, so he won't have to be there very long at all.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had a great time shopping and have a few selections now to chose from on my attire for the evening. Steve sent me the invitation and it say's "After Five Dress"....ok and that means? So after talking to people and looking it up, I should probably go cocktail dress or a formal. I am looking more towards wearing a formal dress! I am excited to get dressed up....wait I am sure I already said that. That's how excited I am!
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Melissa De Mers said...

i thought i replied to this...blogger is acting crazy lately! anyway...i'm glad you get to go to texas to visit steve and it sounds like you are keeping busy and having a fine time and letting the time go by while he's away. :)

you are a wonderful mom brandy! i'm glad the kids are getting good grades in school and all doing well. i cannot wait to see more pictures. ;)

maybe i did reply to one of the blogs below...i just realized that.

take care
love
melissa

Mindy said...

Where have you been? I haven't talked you in ages. Guess I am going to have to call again:-) I am glad you get to go to Texas. That should be a great time for you and Steve. Have a super fun trip back together and I Hope you guys have a great Easter.