CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Guess who is FOUR today??

Daddy's Little girl....
The big sister

The big brother
Mommy's gang...
What a little peanut

One of our first photo sessions...ha ha...don't you love my outfit?

I was 36 weeks pregnant here...









Click to play Jaelyn
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Today was Jaelyn's birthday and it was a such a great and fun day for us. We started it off by singing Happy Birthday to her. The poor girl is so confused due to us having her actual party last Saturday. She now thinks she has two birthdays a year or something!




We then started our day off by making her birthday cake together, then headed to Subway to pick up some lunch for us and headed to Duck pond once again. We ate lunch with her best friends Hannah and Tess and of course her daddy! Daddy joined us during his lunch to share her special day.




We ended Jaeyln's special day with a pizza dinner and we ordered "Alvin and The Chipmunks" for us to watch as a family. Of course there was cake involved and some singing too. Make sure you watch the video on the scrapbook. She is turning into such a character....




I remember so clearly four years ago today heading to the hospital and getting ready to have Jaelyn. I was prepared for a scheduled C-section the very next day, but Jaelyn had to make her appearance now! She was the cutest little baby girl born with tons of hair. I tried to soak in everything I could when she was born because I knew that she was going to be my last one. It was very bittersweet, but I don't regret my decision one bit. Jaelyn has been a blessing in my life just like my other children are too. I have learned through foster care though that they don't have to be born from your body to be born into your heart.




Thank you Jesus for my precious little baby girl that you have blessed us with and trusted us with. She is such a beautiful girl and has such a sweet spirit and love for you Lord and I am just the proudest mommy in the world. Please protect her in her journey in life and watch over her as she grows into a young woman. Thank you for all that you have done in my life and all that you are going to do.




In Jesus' name we pray...
Amen





































2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh!!! Happy Birthday Jaelyn!!!! It sounds like you had such a great day with your mommy and daddy!!!!! I think you are such a blessed little girl to have been born to such awesome parents!!! God bless you all!!!
In Christ,
Liz

Melissa De Mers said...

hi brandy. i am really sorry i am SO behind on reading my blogs. it's like this warm/hot weather hit and we're always off running around somewhere. work has gotten majorly busy too!

but no excuse for me! i am sorry i missed jaelyn's bday. she is such a pretty little girl. i hope she had a wonderful day. :)) i love seeing pics of her! and your family! you guys are so cute!!

i didn't end up going w/tim to san fran. but i REALLLLY want to go sometime, hopefully next time w/him. :) when i do i will let you know so we can meet up!

have a great week. i will try to check the blogs more often (and need to update mine, LOL!).

love
melissa