CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I know it's been a while since I have posted on here. It has been crazy busy around here and I have lots to talk about, but I am just going to post this slideshow for now. Most of the pics you have already seen, but thought I would post them anyways!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Spring like me! I have been doing TONS of spring cleaning around my house the past few weeks. It looks great now and it makes me feel so much better.

I have now lost 31lbs and still going. I have about five to seven more pounds to lose and I will then go to maintaining stage. That is the hardest stage of all! I am running now for 30 min and walking for 20 at least four times a week. I haven't felt this great in years. I am actually considering signing up for a marathon in the Fall. I think it would be a blast.

So about the news I was going to share a few weeks ago, I am opening a pre-school in my home in August! I debated getting a job out in the real world, but couldn't imagine being a single, WORKING mother, so I decided to do what is best for Jaelyn anyways and open my own pre-school. I am so excited about it and have been working on getting my house ready for inspection..hence the Spring cleaning. I will keep Jaelyn at home for pre-school due to lack of pre-schools on base. This also helped me make my decision to open a pre-school. There is only one other pre-school on base and it has 78 children on the wait list! Jaelyn wouldn't get in until 1st grade!!

So there you have it, the past few weeks wrapped up in a nut shell. Actually there is more going on, but I will share that in the next few weeks. There has been a new develpment with G and I am going to dedicate a whole post talking about it, when I get time! I just have trouble sitting on here long enough to type a few paragraphs.

Thank you Jesus for the beautiful Spring day here in California. I give you all the praise and Glory for all things. I want to thank You in advance for what you are going to do in my life and my family's life. Please watch over my children as they leave for school for the day. I pray a hedge of protection around them as they go out into this crazy society we have. In Jesus' name we pray..

Amen

Click to play The Ousley Family
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

0 comments: