CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

What can I say?

There aren't words to describe how wonderful this past week has been for me, not only me, but for my whole family.
We had a wonderful reunion last week with Steve. His flight didn't come in until 10PM, but I still chose to take the kids to the airport. They were way too excited to keep at home this time, so we all made a trip out of it. It was so awesome to see Steve's face again. It had been a long six months and I was so happy to have him back in my arms again! The kids were just as excited. We made signs saying "Welcome Home Daddy!" They were so proud of their signs too. I have pictures, but don't really have time to post them tonight. That will have to come later this week. I need to get to bed soon, since I have to go back to work tomorrow.
I feel like we haven't stopped since Steve walked off the plane. We have ate out alot, SHOPPED alot, played Guitar Hero TONS, and even found time to take a nap or two. It just has been so awesome. This has been one of our best reunions ever. I have enjoyed every moment of it and wish it wasn't over already.
We have actually had time to think things over and have decided that we are taking a family vacation this year. We will be taking it in May, but I will share the details later. I don't want to jump the gun too much. I always get so excited and then things don't work out, so I am waiting until closer to time to talk about it.
I can tell time is going to fly by so quickly already. We have our vacation planning, my sister's wedding to go to, and also this year is our TEN year anniversary! I can't even believe it's been ten years already! Time just passes you by way too quickly when you are having fun.
I hope all is well with all my blogger buddies! Sorry I haven't been around much, but I am sure you all understand.
I promise to post some pictures later this week. It's just a matter of finding some time.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been checking every night for word if Steve got home and how it went. My mom just asked me today if he was home safe. Enjoy your time together!
Kristi

Brandy's Adventure said...

Thanks! We are having so much fun together. I sure did miss him....

Christian said...

One thing about being a military wife...you never forget how precious time together really is!

shannonc said...

I am thrilled you are together again. Enjoy the honeymoon stage again. Sometimes I miss having Larry leave, I never thought I would say that! I do treasure that he will never "have" to leave us again. He loves it too. I will call you this week. love, shan