CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Only ONE more week!!!!

Just one more week until I am re-united with my wonderful, awesome, and HOT husband! I can't wait to see him and hold him in my arms again. The last time I was able to do that was July 14th of 2008, so I am way beyond ready to see him again.
We are still waiting on an itinerary to see when I will be picking him up from the airport, but at least we have a date. The kids and I are so excited and aren't sure how we will ever get through this week. This part is the longest and hardest part of the whole deployment, cause this week will go by slower than the past six months!
Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and have found ways to make it even better than last year. My goal this year is to increase my physical activity, so I can get in really good shape. I have a personal trainer arriving via plane next Tuesday! We have plans on starting to run together. I have always dreamed of running with Steve, but on a secluded warm beach in Hawaii. Since I can't have the Hawaii part, I will settle for running with Steve. Also this year, my sister is getting married. I have the honor of being her Matron of Honor and will be busy helping her plan for her special day in June.
I can tell it's going to be an exciting year this year with many things to look forward to, both here and in Ohio. I hope you make many memories this year, so you don't look back with any regrets. Life is too short to sit and let it pass you by.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! I kept checking with Diane to see if you got home OK. It was an adventure!!
Kristi

Brandy's Adventure said...

Oh yes it was! So how does it feel to have your son "dating" my daughter? Gotta love those long-distance relationships!
We are home and soon Steve will be too! PRAISE THE LORD!

Anonymous said...

First of all they are not dating!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHH I feel like charlie brown.lol He got his phone taken away. Wouldn't you love to have me as an inlaw????? She will forget about him and find a California boy!
Excited for you about Steve's return
Kristi

Brandy's Adventure said...

Hey, that's pretty funny cause Chelsea got HER phone taken away too. I think YOU should be worried about having ME as an inlaw! We would have a blast though! Too bad it won't last longer than a week or two.
I would rather her stick with this one cause he is FAR FAR AWAY....that works for me!
I am excited for me and Steve too. I can't wait to pick him up at the airport. I will blog all about it.....I just don't know when.

Melissa De Mers said...

brandy!!! how exciting! you are such a strong woman, i SO look up to you! strong woman of God with faith that moves mountains. :o) a true inspiration.

i can't wait to see more pics...with Steve in them too!

here's praying for a FAST next 6 days!

love ya
Melissa

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Great news! I know you are beyond excited! Hope the rest of the week flies by for you.


Andrea