CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What goes through your head?

As you sit and wait patiently for your husband to arrive home, after being away six months?

I can't even describe to you how crazy my head feels right now. I have ten million things going through it at once and don't have a clue where to start. I did start yesterday by making myself a list. I am a list person. I like to sit down and be organized with everything I do. I make a list of bills, a list for the grocery, a list of things to get in a busy day, you name it, I make a list for it. The funny thing is that I make all these lists and half the time I forget to LOOK at them!
Of course I made a list of things to get done before Steve gets home cause it helps clear my head. I told Steve I was going crazy trying to get all these things done before he got home. He informed me that he would NOT be even going to be remotely worried about how clean the house is when he walks through the door. That makes me feel better, but I still want it done. These things need done anyway, so why not do them?

Well, only two more days to get through, after today. We finally got his itinerary and it wasn't exactly what we expected, but as long as he gets here, I don't care.
So remember us Tuesday night as we are all reunited once again. It will be a late night for us all, but we won't care cause we will all be together again!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm SO excited for all of you! I can't even begin to imagine how you feel....but it must be great! Have a great reunion!!
~Elizabeth

Melissa De Mers said...

oh goodness i'm so excited! the day after tomorrow!!!!!!! :))

i am a LIST person too, same as you! ha ha!

big hugs to you.
love ya
mel