CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back to school and our little visitor!!

So I just got home about an hour ago from class and picking up Jaelyn and it is tooooo quiet here for me. It feels weird and strange not having my children running around here playing and fighting or running in and out of the house! Jaelyn is so tired from her first day of pre-school and is passed out on the couch right now. She had a great time today with Ms. Saira. I think it's going to be really good for her.
I walked Tyler up to his class this morning since it was the first day of school and am glad that I did. I REALLY like his teacher, Mrs. Santini. She came out this morning (we met her yesterday too at the orientation) and greeted each of the children by name and then hugged them!! It was so sweet. She seems like she is going to be a great teacher. I think the hardest part of kids being in school is that you worry about getting a good teacher for your child!
I then took Chelsea to her school and dropped her off too, but I didn't walk her up to her class. She is getting too old for that I guess. She left me feeling very confident in her first day, so I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be. I just told her to remember that it's every 7th graders FIRST day today and everyone is new! That helped her alot!
My first week of classes went great. I have Friday's off, which will give me a day to work on all of my homework and not intrude on my family time during the weekends. I love ECE Creative Arts class, ECE Music class, and my ECE Science class. History and Speech are going to take alot more work for me to enjoy. My first day of Music class we all had to sing a fingerplay as part of our introduction. It was sooooooo much fun. We all joined in each song that we knew and also learned some new ones. I can't wait to apply everything I learn once I start working in the childcare area again....wherever that may be!!
So here are some pictures of our visitor and this morning getting ready for school.

Our little visitor...bun-bun is her name. We acquired her from our neighbor that just moved out of their house that is attached to us...Chelsea's best friend. They couldn't find their bunny a home, so guess who took her temporarily...yep me. I WILL be looking for her a new home when I get the chance this weekend. I would really like to keep her, but right now she is just not in our budget. (so says my husband) Hopefully I can find her a really good home soon.

Little bunny "chaser." Jaelyn won't leave Ms. Bunny alone and she follows the bunny all over the house! Poor bunny....

Tyler all ready for the 1st Grade. He didn't want to take a picture with his backpack because it was REALLY heavy he said!


Chelsea all ready to go to Jr.High. She loves her backpack, but I think she will regret it after she starts carrying all of those books.

Jaelyn loves the bunny. She asks to play with her all the time and the bunny is very friendly with the kids.

Jaelyn ready to go to school.
My three "amigos"!


I thought this pic was so cute!!!

A very tired girl!! She begged me to bring her home so she could lay down and rest! I was shocked! Maybe I should put her in pre-school everyday....ha ha!









0 comments: