CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surprise!!!!!

So I am sure you all are wondering why I asked for prayer. Well, about a week and a half ago my mom's boyfriend called and wanted to know if I could fly out here to Savannah to surprise my mom for her 50th birthday! I had to do a little scrambling, but I made it work.....and I am here!! It is awesome to be back here and to see my mom. It's been over two years since I saw here last, so this was a nice surprise for her.
My sister and I came to the Club where they were getting ready to have lunch and we walked up on them and surprised her. My mom's look on her face was PRICELESS!! She was in a state of shock for about two minutes, it was hysterical!
I will be here until Saturday afternoon and then I fly back home. The reason why I needed prayer was because I HATE to fly and also I was worried and upset about leaving my kids. They are doing great and the flights were great. I got alot of school work done on the two flights here.
Thanks for all the prayers and I will be updating with more pictures the next few days. Tomorrow is my mom's b-day party and I can't wait. It is really nice here and I truly LOVE the southern hospitality.

Me, My mom, and my sister Elissa. My mom meeting Ava for the first time....

My mom's dog Molson. Isn't he a cutie?


The living room.

My mom's house. It is a true "southern" house! I love it!







3 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

oh wow i'm so surprised! i was expecting something like a new pet or something, hee hee hee!

awesome! i hope you have a wonderful time, it looks like a lot of FUN and can't wait to see MORE pictures. :o)

love ya
Mel

Anonymous said...

I wanted to check one more time before I went to bed and now I have big tears running down my cheeks. Brandy, this makes me so happy for you. I will be praying nonstop for you while you are there. May peace flow through your heart and may you make some very cherished memories. Life is so short and this is just wonderful to share this time with your mom and sister.
Oh, and WOW! what a beautiful house!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! And I agree, there truly isn't anything better than southern hospitality.
Enjoy every minute and so sweet of you to post and let us know you are ok and to even show us pictures. This made my day!
I love you,
Cheryl

Mindy said...

OMG Brandy I am SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sneaky little thing you! I am so glad that you got to do this and are able to be with your mom and your sister and OMG THAT BABY! How perfect is SHE!? How is your sister doing? I adore your mom's house...so perfect and the vaulted ceilings are amazing! I just think this is awesome that you go to go do this. I am so happy for you I just don't even know what to say. I hope and pray that this can be a very, very special time for you and that you are able to make wonderful, wonderful memories with your family. How incredible. I am glad your flight was easy and I hope Steve does well with the kids...I am sure it was VERY hard to leave...I know it sure would be for me! I can't wait to see more pictures!
BIG HUGS