CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School Day!!

Today was back to school day here!! Yeah! I was so happy for the kids to head back to school. They both were looking forward to seeing all their friends again. Tyler came home today and told me that he wants to go to school "everyday"! I hope he continues his joy for school into his Jr.High and High School years.
Here are some pictures. I am off to bed right now, so I won't be blogging much. I am so pooped from today and am ready to crash. I will blog more later....

This look on Chelsea's face says it all...
My boy has to be the most handsome boy!!



Chelsea wasn't thrilled with the pictures I wanted to take cause we were in the front yard. I am sure she was embarrassed by her crazy mother!
I caught Jaelyn playing peek a boo with me.

Some pictures from the other day...

This was me on Sunday, holding a NEWBORN all afternoon during our Bible study. I wasn't paying attention very well at all. It was so awesome to hold a new baby in my arms again cause it has been so long. I must say, Vanessa you make beautiful babies!! This is one of the twins (I won't put their names on here cause I haven't asked permission) that I am holding and she is so tiny.



4 comments:

Christian said...

Cute pics, as always. In reply to your green thumb comment--YEAH RIGHT! I have killed more plants than I care to say, I just get lucky with the garden! My neighbor also planted some corn and it is about 3 ft taller than ours!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children!!

Glad they had a great day.

Tracy said...

Oh boy.....she doesn't look too happy to being going back to school. Can't blame her there ;o} What cute children you have there!
Tracy

Christian said...

Where you been all my life? Or for the last week? Maybe school has you busy?