CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

A Great Week!

What a great week this week! It was nice and relaxing, yet busy and fulfilling. Does that make any sense at all? I stayed very busy this week working at the Church. I am trying to get more organized with the preschool, so things run a little more smoothly. Summer is finally coming to an end and some of the teachers are slowly trickling back in from vacations. I always look forward to the Fall season, it is my favorite time of year. I can't wait for the leaves to start changing and the cooler weather to start rolling in.Usually leaves don't start changing until Oct/Nov for us in California. Although today did feel alot like Fall, so it might get here sooner rather than later. I think the high today was about 72 with winds 25-35 mph. That is a bit chilly for summer I must say, but I LOVE it!

We are getting ready for the kids to head back to school. Tyler and Chelsea are all done shopping for clothes. We just need to get school supplies, shoes, and undergarments. I am looking forward to school starting back up too. The kids are starting to get bored around here and when kids get bored, mom gets annoyed! Tyler can't wait to go to Second grade and Chelsea is thrilled about being in the 8th grade. It is so hard to believe that she will be in HIGH School next year. I don't think I am old enough to have a high schooler.....am I? Jaelyn and I went and checked out a daycare for her. She will be going to preschool here with me Mon-Thurs and then on Friday's she will be going to daycare. I have decided to go and work at the Church all day on Friday's to get more done around there. I am excited about having a break from Jaelyn a bit. Believe me, I will be looking forward to that break after Mon-Thurs with her. Don't get me wrong I will love teaching her, but we all know how it can be with our own child.

So this week I got an early birthday present from my hubby in the mail and I LOVE it! I couldn't believe that he thought of this all by himself. I had mentioned a while ago that I would love one, but didn't think anything about it again. The only reason I got it early was because I had told him that I wanted a laptop for myself for my birthday and he said he already had a gift picked out. Well after chatting a while, he finally told me what he was getting me so I could pick what I wanted. I picked his gift of course! He got me a great new camera and I have been having a blast with it!

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do. I have been taking all kinds of crazy pictures just to see what all my new camera can do.

Here is Jaelyn crying because the dogs took her stuffed animal away from her.
Tyler and Jaelyn checking out the frog.

If you look closely at this picture, you can see the frog sitting on Tootsie's back. I snapped the picture as she was turning around to get it off.
My handsome boy! Yes, I mean Samson! He is the best dog in the world.
Here is Tootsie and Samson in action. They are always fighting over some toy, even when there are 10 others lying around.
We named this picture "SuperDOG"

Doesn't this picture make you want a Lab? They have to be the best dogs in the entire world.

Tyler trying to let Jaelyn hold the frog, but he kept jumping away. Run froggy, run!
I love this picture of Tyler looking at the frog.

My Tootsie Roll....she can be such a pain, but I love her!
This is the norm around our house. This is also the stuffed animal Jaelyn is crying about in the first picture.

Chelsea growing up way too fast. I love this picture of her. She always gets so tan in the summer and has a glow about her.





3 comments:

Christian said...

Thanks for reading my blog! It does sound as if we have a lot in common. Where is your husband, how long is he gone? You are absolutely welcome to link me, and I am quite flattered that you even want to! I will definetly be keeping up with you too!

Christian said...

Thanks for reading my blog! It does sound as if we have a lot in common. Where is your husband, how long is he gone? You are absolutely welcome to link me, and I am quite flattered that you even want to! I will definetly be keeping up with you too!

Anonymous said...

Got your blog from Christian up there!- (Who would hve thought). She is a nifty blogger. :o}

I wanted to stop in and just say hello. I think often about the wives and mothers of our military men. You are great hero in my eyes too.

Cute blog!