CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Wonderful Christmas

I wish I could say I was sitting in my house in California with my Yellow Lab lying at my feet, but I can't. I am sitting here looking out the window watching a KC-135 land, in sunny New Jersey. Our trip hit a little speed bump on Sunday night, after driving 9 hours in the car to Maryland. We checked into our hotel and I called to check on our flight for the next morning and they informed me the flight was canceled. I had a slight melt-down, but soon recovered and came up with another plan. I am hoping plan B works. We will find out tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow afternoon, that we get back home. I know this is what Space A is all about, but it still can be tough and stressful. The kids are doing great and having a blast. We have a small apartment type hotel (TLF) here and are enjoying the space. I must admit that I have wonderful kids, that are pretty flexible and well-traveled.

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was fabulous and there was only one thing missing, my husband. I am hoping to find out something soon about his arrival home. Hopefully by next week! We had a blast in Ohio for Christmas. It was alot easier with the kids being a little older. I think we got to see everyone we wanted to this time. I took tons of pictures, but seem to be losing my memory a little. I didn't get hardly any pictures of my moms side due to me thinking I forgot my camera, it wasn't until everyone left that I found it sitting by the front door! I was so upset! I guess that's part of getting old.....not that I am. So I have tons of pictures, but not many of my mom's side. Hopefully I can steal some from my cousins wife soon and I will share them with you then.

I guess you will see how much fun we had in our pictures. I wish I could say that we had a "snow" day, but there wasn't any snow falling in Ohio during our visit, of course. After all the shopping and stuff for "snow" gear and I didn't even get to use any of it! That's the way the weather works in Ohio, you never know what you're going to get.

Enjoy the slide show. Thank you to everyone that made special trips to see us, that made room in their houses for our crew, and to everyone that altered their plans for us. We appreciate it so much and loved seeing each and every one of you. I would like to say we will do it again next year, but I can't say that for sure....sorry.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Brandy I had NO IDEA you guys were stuck:-( Kris was going to call earlier today and things were crazy with Mikayla the past few days. I really hope you get out tomorrow. Praying for you and wish I could have saw you guys again Friday:-( I am STILL getting over this nasty whatever I have. I hope you are home SOON!!!!!!
((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Brandy we had so much fun with you guys at Diane's house. Wish we could have spent more time together....Hope you get out of the east side of the U.S. soon.
Love ya-Kristi