CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Patience? What's that?

Here is a part of Steve's birthday present. I had a friend from Church take these for us to send to Steve. I think they turned out pretty good, considering the group! I hope you enjoy.....










This week is all about patience for me. It is going to be an interesting week for me. If you know me at all, then you know that I am not a very patient person. Now, I have TONS of patience with kids, but anything else.....forget it! I have this problem and I think it's called "Impulse control"....lol...if I see something, then I want it or THINK I NEED it now. It's amazing how far I have come over the years, as I progress in age, but I still have a "slight" problem with it every now and then. I am hoping I am able to get through this next week with a lot of patience. I will let you know how I do when it is all over with. There are a couple of things testing my patience this week, one I can't control, but the other one is waiting on the right flight out of here to home. I have my plan all set in place, now I just have to wait and see what flights are going out on those dates. If something comes up any earlier than my scheduled dates. then that is where I will run into trouble with my "impulse control" issue. And you were wondering where Chelsea got it from huh?




Our Christmas musical went great! I am so proud of all my preschoolers at Church. They did so fabulous and I just love each one of them for the great job they did. Each year is very stressful up to the day of the musical, but once it's all over with I just sit back and realize how well it went. This year turned out great and I know next year will be just as wonderful.




I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. I know I sure am. I love this time of year and I know once it's over with, I am that much closer to seeing my wonderful husband. We are so excited about him coming home and it's all we talk about around our house. Steve received his birthday present and he LOVED it. I was very worried about if he would like the things I got him, but he did.




Well, pray for me this next week or so. I am hoping soon I will have a post full of lots of NEW happening things around here. I can't wait.....

2 comments:

shannonc said...

Wow, Is Chelsea taller than you? Looks that way! Crazy how fast kids grow up. I have been meaning to call you. I just need to do it. I get sidetracked, but I miss our chats. The kids are driving me nuts these days. Call me, we will see who wins. Shan

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Those are really good pics!


Andrea