CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's Not A Diet...

Christmas was great! I will share pictures in my next post. Christmas Day I came down with some kind of stomach bug, so I haven't been feeling really well at all. It sucked being sick on Christmas, but I still enjoyed the day. The kids woke up and was so shocked to see the tree so full of presents. They wanted to skip breakfast to get straight to the presents. I will post it all tomorrow though.
While feeling sick on Christmas I decided that I was tired of feeling unhappy with myself. I kept seeing the commercial about "It's not a Diet" from Weight Watchers. I have done Weight Watchers before and totally agree with their plan. It is the most healthy way of losing weight, but it's also a great way to learn to eat healthy too. So, I signed up for a week free with the online Weight Watchers. It's only been a couple of days and I am happy with my choice! I feel a little better, but am not totally going without. I am hoping this will at least help me to eat healthier. I am sure it will help me not feel so tired all the time too. I have anemia and it can get really bad when I don't eat right.
So I am starting my New Year's resolution a little earlier. I am hoping by blogging about it that I will be held a little more accountable. I have to track my points online and even though I ate THREE pieces of pizza last night, I still logged them in. It really makes a difference seeing it right in front of your face all that you have consumed in a day!
Hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday's! WE sure did! We are hoping to ring in the New YEar with all our friends. I am praying that this next year will bring LOTS of changes. More of that to come later in Feb! I will keep you posted!

As always, I am going to end in prayer. My prayer today is for my family in the next year. I pray that we continue seeking the Lord's Will NO MATTER what it is and no matter what WE think it should be. Lord, I lift our Church up to You right now. You know our struggles and what we need to do to make our Church better. I pray for the Holy Spirit to rain down on our Church Lord and revive our Faith in this next year.
Thank You for all that you have done and all the blessings you have bestowed upon us, we know we are not always deserving Lord. I give you all the praise for all that this next year is going to bring, no matter what it is Lord....I thank you in advance for this next year. Please be with our men and women overseas as they continue to fight this war away from their families and loved ones. I pray a hedge of protection around them. I also want to thank you for dying on the cross for me and my sins. As we finish celebrating Your birth and we soon move on to celebrating Your dying on the cross for us, I pray that we continue to focus on You and the true meaning of these Holiday's. Thank You for continuing to give me strength to do all that I can to spread Your Word Lord and what you have to offer. In all these things we pray.....IN Jesus' name...

Amen

1 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

if i EVER "diet" again, WW will be what i do! it's the ONLY way i ever lost any weight too after having haylee!! i lost 30 lbs! :) i love WW!!

i vow to do it after having the next baby (whenever that will be, LOL, not hinting or anything).

can you please email me the dates you are coming down here again and which exact hotel? i'm really bad and lost your original email. :( i'm sorry! i still cannot wait to meet you!!!!! you are still coming right?? :) email me: hayleebug@gmail.com

glad you had a good Christmas and so sorry you are sick.

love
melissa