CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh My....

I can't believe it but I am actually sitting here with nothing to do! It feels GREAT! Finally a minute to sit and relax for a minute.

So I thought I would catch up on here! We have had a busy week. I love all the holiday stuff going on right now. Saturday I got up early in the morning and headed out to Curves for a show. I had a table display up for a few hours. It was so much fun hanging around a bunch of ladies so motivated to work out and stay in shape! WOW! I need some of that determination back too! After Curves, I went home and snatched up the clan and headed to Benecia for "Foster A Dream." It was great after we FINALLY got there. My biggest complaint about California is traffic! Oh my goodness...it was horrible and there were accidents everywhere! Anyways, we arrived and the kids were taken on a tour of Christmas wonderland in a warehouse. It was great. They left with so many goodies and great gifts for each of them. Next year, I am going to volunteer for the program because I think what they are doing is such a great and wonderful thing. It was started by a lady that grew up in Foster care.

Then On Sunday, the big day, we got to Churh early and got ready for the musical. This year my preschoolers sang up on stage two songs! I was so nervous for them and that they wouldn't do well, but it was a HIT! I am soooo proud of my preschoolers. They worked so hard on their songs and did such a great job! I just am so proud. Jaelyn did a great job, most of the kids had to be bribed to sing loud up on the stage by their parents! It was so hysterical. Then after the preschoolers were done, the older children took the stage and performed a great great musical. They did so good. Tyler sang his heart out up on that stage. He is so handsome and I just can't get over how much he has grown!

Thank you for all of your prayers. I don't have any answers yet to everything going on with me, but hopefully soon. I have a few friends and family members that could use some prayers, so please pray for them. The Holiday's are such a great and awesome time for families,but it can also be tough times for everyone. I just lift those people up in prayer today, those who don't have the means to be with their families this time of year. Also lift those up that have lost loved ones this past year and will be without them. It is never easy to be without your loved ones....never. I just want to take this time to praise God for my family and that we are together for this year. I am going to focus on what I have now and not focus on what may be next year or there after. Thank you Jesus for all the blessings I have had this year. I just want to lift those up to that are struggling at this time of year whether it's financially or emotionally due to some kind of loss. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I also pray that everyone remembers what the "TRUE" meaning of Christmas is suppose to be about, not about the decorations, the gifts, or the amount of money spent on everyone, it's suppose to be about the birth of Jesus Christ. I pray that if anyone doesn't get anything else this year for Christmas, they at least get that message. I pray all these things in Your name, In Jesus' name I pray...Amen.

This video is of my preschoolers singing "Jingle Bell Jesus." It is so cute and adorable. The kids made their shirts (which are hard to see) and one of the moms made bracelets for each of the children with bells on them. It turned out so great. Jaelyn is on the bottom left and you can hear her voice very well when they sing the "Jingle Bells" part! Sorry it's so bouncy, but Steve had to do the video because I was up on the side of the stage directing the kids, but he was laughing so hard he made the video bounce around!! Enjoy though!

Tyler is on the bottom left also. You can see how much he really likes doing this. He is the youngest out of all the kids in this group. I was a proud mommy on Sunday in Church. They all did great!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow those videos are so cute! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
God bless,
Elizabeth