CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Finally some pictures!!

So I am finally getting pictures on my computer. I have more to put on here, but have to get some work done. Yesterday I spent a couple of hours creating our curriculum for Preschool at Church and now I have to type it up! I am excited about what this year holds for our pre-schooler! I pray each one learns more about Jesus this year!

Things are good around here. I am enjoying relaxing and getting things done around the house. Today I got the laundry room cleaned...that is a big task too! I got up this morning and hit the gym. My girlfriend Shannon and I played raquetball for a half and hour and then I did 50 min on the elliptical. I sure hope there weren't cameras in the raquetball room! It was pretty interesting. We made it more like walleyball! Just hit it wherever and whenever you can! It was a good workout though! I was out of breath chasing that darn ball around. I am hoping to get back again and play soon. I really would like to play more often and get better at it.

So I survived the kids being home for TWO whole weeks! Hooray for me! Don't get me wrong I love having the kids around, but having four kids cooped up in a not so large house can be very trying. They did great and made it outside most days. The last three have been full of rain though. We got hit by a good storm, which started Thursday afternoon and came in big and strong Friday morning. I still ventured out Friday morning to the gym despite the crazy wind and rain. Once I start exercising, I get addicted! I just feel so much better about myself. I am learning to not drop the weight so fast, so I won't gain it all back. It's a tough concept for me to get, but I am slowly getting it. I just want to see BIG results and NOW!

I wish I could post pictures of G on here. He had a smile ear to ear on Christmas morning. ALl of the kids were up by 6:45, well except Jaelyn. We actually had to go and wake her up.

I am so excited because in about three weeks I am leaving for L.A! I go down there for a Premier Rally each year. This will be my second year going. I am actually staying in the Hotel that they are having the Rally in! I can't wait! I also get to "meet" Melissa from blog world in person. My girlfriend and I are driving down, which will take us about 7 1/2 hours. The Rally's are so much fun and so exciting!! I can't wait to post some pictures from the whole trip! We will have to leave by 3 AM to get down there! It's a girl's trip and it is going to be F-U-N!!

Enjoy the pics. Sorry they are out of order as always. I have a few more videos to post on here, but they take very long. I will do that another day!

Tonight I am ending my prayer for the unsaved. Lord I lift up those to You who are not saved and don't know you as their Lord and Savior. You are the best gift that anyone could receive and I just pray that if that opportunity comes up for me, that you guide me through it. I just pray for this world Lord and all the sin that is in it. I want to pray for those who claim to be a Christian, yet really haven't "got" it yet. It is always a growing process and I pray that You show me where I need to grow to be a better Christian to further Your Kingdom. I pray that on Sunday I am able to keep my Joy despite any negativity that may go on Lord. I lift my Church up to You Lord because we don't know where this year is going to take us, but I find comfort in knowing that You do. Thank you for my beautiful family, my friends, and my Church family. I am thankful each and everyday for the blessings I have. I thank You for Your Grace and Mercy and most of all for dying on the cross for me.

In Jesus' name we pray....Amen

Steve playing Chelsea's Nintendo Ds. This kept them occupied for a while

Steve and Tootsie napping....what a tough day....
Jaelyn and her crazy smile..hopefully one day my kids will get past this...


Jaelyn playing with her Leapster that Grandma O. got for her! Thank you grandma...
Chelsea glamming it up.. but check out the hair. Must have lipstick, but can't brush hair..ha ha!!!
Chelsea getting the Nintendo DS that she has been wanting for a while! We put it in a huge box, wrapped it and then put lots of peanuts in it too...hence the mess...
Tyler opening some presents! This child is so easy to please...THANK YOU LORD!!!
Then some healy's. I thought he would be so excited by these, but actually he wasn't at first cause he didn't know how to do them. Now, we can't get them off the kid....


Here are some pictures from the past month or so... A friend of Steve's took him to a Laker game for his birthday. Even though he is not a BIG Laker fan, he had lots of fun. This is Kobe shooting a free throw!
Finally a cute smile from my girl...see why I want her to smile so badly? She just has the best smile in the world...
Daddy and Jaelyn. Not sure what happened to this picture, but I am not happy about it at all...

Steve and his mini-me! These two are so much alike!

Here's my girl! She has major mood swings, but for the most part has a great attitude....most days... She is taller than me and just keeps on growing. She is really thinning out and looking like a teenager. People are shocked when she says she is only 12.

This is Jaelyn at Church. Some Sunday's my morning consist of this face.....
and other mornings it consists of this face.....

Steve playing Chelsea's Nintendo Ds....very interesting....


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures! Glad you finally got them to work...now I need to go back and see if I can get mine to work!

Melissa De Mers said...

love your pics!!! yay we get to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Brandy,

Well, back in the day....LOL....I really wanted to learn how to play raquetball. I guess it's never too late though, right! 1 1/2 hrs! That would have been a big enough work out but then you did 50 minutes on the elliptical too! You go girl! WOW! I love the WW program. I lost 50 pds. on it a couple years back, but gained 25 pds. of that back.
I need to loose weight too. I am on my way. I have lost some, but have a ways to go.
I can only imagine how excited you are to get away and be with women and go to the Premier Rally! Girl time! YEAH! And you get to meet Melissa!!!! I am so envious. I want to meet her so bad. I love her heart so much. I started following her blog a year ago through Mindys blog and immediately loved her spirit and her love for the Lord and her openess to share from her heart. She is a super mommy too! Take lots of pictures!

YOur pictures and video was fun to see. Steve saying....are you taping this! LOL! I loved the picture of him and the dog sleeping. The kids are just growing so much Brandy. Unbelievable.

Good luck with school this semester.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Just checking on you! I hope your week went well Brandy.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Ok, now where in the heck are you? Check in! Let us just know you are busy, but ok.
Cheryl