CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

PLEASE PRAY!!

I don't have a lot of time right now, but needed to post real quick to ask for your prayers.
I am not going into details right now, but on the way home from LA I received some bad news. Please pray for my family right now and when I can I will get on here and post about our great weekend.
I did meet Melissa and let me just say, she is as sweet in person as she is in "blog world." It was a fun lunch and I am hoping we can make a tradition of it!
Anyways, Please keep my family in your prayers. I truly believe that there is power in prayer!
Thank you so much!
I will post again when I have a chance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Brandy! I just got on here and am so glad I did. YES! There is definitely power in prayer and I am praying. The Lord is working behind the scenes. I pray whatever or whomever this is for that you received better news today. Just remember: We walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT, so whatever news you are hearing or seeing, we hear and see with spiritual eyes and walk by FAITH!
Hugs Brandy and I will be checking back.
Cheryl

Melissa De Mers said...

uh oh now i'm worried! i hope everything is OK brandy - be sure to let us know what's going on if you can. i'll be praying for your family!! definitely!

i'm so GLAD we got to meet & YES, we can get together every year if you want that is fine with me. ;) next time maybe i'll get to hang out more (maybe i'll just take the afternoon off next time, yeah!).

take care...praying praying praying!

melissa

Mindy said...

Oh no! Call me if you need to and I will be praying...

Rosella said...

Brandy,
My niece and sister have said it all! I however WILL be praying. Standing in the gap for you my sister in faith! Love you...rest in HIM. I love your new blog! I was listening to Joyce Meyer the other morning and she was saying she was going on and on worrying about this and that and said the Lord spoke to me "HE said, go to bed, let me handle it". I thought that was so funny. Don't carry it...pray and let HIM have it!

Elizabeth said...

I've been praying girl!