CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Hmmmm...Where is my daddy?

I wonder where my daddy might be....hmmm...
We all are doing fine here. Steve made it to Texas yesterday about 2:00 in the afternoon. He is glad to be done driving for six weeks! It was a long trip and he claims that he will make it back in TWO days. I believe he can do that, but want him to be safe.

Jaelyn has been asking for her daddy the past few days. It really makes me sad cause she just doesn't understand what "He's in Texas" means at all or "he'll be home in six weeks" either. Today she did get to see him on the web camera. Steve took his to Texas and we have ours here, so we hooked them up and said "hi" to each other. Jaelyn was so happy to see Steve on the monitor. She kept bringing stuff to show him from around the house, it was so cute.

Well, the weekend is over and the kids head back to school tomorrow. Hooray! It was a fun weekend and went way better than what I had thought it would. The kids have actually been on their best behavior, which makes me happy.

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

Lord, I just ask that you give Jaelyn a peace about her daddy. I know that she can't understand at all where he is right now, but I pray for you to give her that understanding. Thank you for getting Steve to Texas safely. I pray these next six weeks go smoothly for him and his class. I just ask you to please bring him home as quickly and safely as possible! Thank you for all you have done and the many blessings in my life. In Jesus' name we pray..
Amen

2 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

hi brandy - that's got to be so hard on a little one to understand! at least you can converse over web cam though...yay for technology!! right?! :)

i hope you guys get through these next 6 weeks smooth sailin'!

big hugs!
melissa

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to read all of them. I am sorry to hear about the illness going around in you home. I will talk to you later.
Lis