CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OK....some pictures finally!!!!

* Make sure you check out both posts from today...boy am I on a roll!!!*

Ooops! I added these twice...sorry you will have to enjoy them twice!
~ So this is so funny of my son! He has lost two front teeth, but has one in the middle that is crooked because the new adult tooth is pushing it out, but it won't fall out! So he looks like he belongs in Kentuck (sorry to offend anyone...ha ha Elissa) but it just cracks me up!!!

My sweet little girl! Look at those big eyes! She has been really good these past few weeks and I pray that she doesn't give me too hard of a time while daddy is away!!
Repeat....

Thank you Steve! He finally fixed my problem with my computer and now I can put some pictures on here. It seems I haven't taken many pictures since I knew I couldn't post them on here...hmmm...I will take care of that now!


Here is a picture of me and Melissa! It was so much fun to meet her! Probably a little awkward at first, but after the first few minutes we hit it off. It was funny knowing so much about a person, but not knowing what they were like in real life...if that makes any sense?


Anyways, I am hoping to make this an annual thing and hopefully Melissa and I can do shopping or something together next year!

A close-up!
These pics are all out of order, but that is to be expected with me! This is what we drove through on the way home...another storm system. We drove through a horrible one on the way down and then of course one on the way home too! We had to take the long way both ways because I-5 was closed in the mountains, so this was the scenic route! We stopped in Santa Barbara at the pier and was brave enough to get out! You can see the wind was blowing pretty good, so I was a little worried about driving out onto the pier!
Here is the pier! Funny how my pics are all out of order...
Heather, my ONE and ONLY jeweler (also one of my best friends too) and I out on our balcony at our Hotel. Let me tell you, this was an awesome hotel! I wasn't ready to come home yet...well I did miss my husband and kids though!


This is Heather and I meeting Andy. He is the founder of the wonderful Company I represent! I love this company and couldn't ask for a job to be able to stay at home with my children.
This is Joan, Andy's wife, they work together and make such a cute couple!

This is our night time view from our hotel. It was raining this night...I think...so it's kind of blurry.


Heather and I in the convention...we learned alot of great new ideas!!
me standing on the balcony of our hotel room. It was very very tiny balcony.....but hey, it was a balcony!





2 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

i LOVE the pics (except the ones of me...ewww, LOL!). and the updates and i felt strong emotion in the first one (the one w/out pics) about Steve leaving. i know it's got to be so hard...but you are 100% correct. you ARE a strong person. i truly admire you.

i can't wait to hear more from you. miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved all of the pictures! Looks like you had so much fun. I bet is was wonderful getting away! I bet there is a new book of spring jewelry! Good luck with your business and I wish you the best. Make it happen! You can do it!
Cheryl