CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

The best day ever... almost







Do you ever wake up in the morning and just think to yourself how blessed you are? Sunday morning I woke up and looked over in my bed and saw a sweet, precious little four year old staring back at me. I looked at the end of my bed and saw a gorgeous, yellow lab wagging his tail waiting for me to get out of bed and feed him. I just smiled. I closed my eyes and said a little prayer of thanks. I had this overwhelming feeling of being the most blessed person in the world. I have three great kids, the best dog in the world, and the most caring husband ever. Although my husband is half a world away, I felt like the luckiest woman in the world to be the one he chose to marry. After almost ten years of marriage, I still feel like I don't deserve this man God gave me. I woke up just so grateful and full of thanks on Sunday morning.



Sunday was the best day ever. It would have been the most "perfect" day had my husband been by my side. We woke up and headed to the Church Sunday morning to practice for our Christmas musical once again. The kids are working so hard and I can't wait to see the final product this year. It's always so good. After church we went to go eat lunch together as a family. It was just me and the kids for once, and it felt great. We chose to eat at In and Out Burger for lunch because we were in a hurry to see our "surprise." The kids had no idea we were going to The Nut Tree. They have only been once and loved every minute of it, of course Jaelyn was too little to enjoy to many of the rides. Well this time she was able to ride EVERYTHING, including the roller coaster! She loved it! We rode the thing four times. I think we would have rode it more, but we had to head back to the Church for our small group. We rode the train twice, the merry go round three times, and the spinny thingy once. Mommy could only handle the spinning thing once.



So here are lots of pictures for you to enjoy. Sorry you know me, I love to post pictures. I hope you enjoy this day through my pictures as much as I did. Try to take time this week and reflect on how blessed we all are.....



This is my favorite picture. I just wish Chelsea was in it.



My three little blessings.



This look says it all.....she did have fun though.




She enjoyed each and every ride.




This is another of my favorites. Who knows what Jaelyn is doing and Chelsea is behind the camera.




Heading out to Church




I love this picture of Chelsea








Jaelyn loves to get her picture taken.




Being silly at the Nut Tree



She takes after her daddy




and so does this one.....



Are we leaving yet for Church?




Do you really have to take my pictture again?




The leader of the pack..




I love this girl more than anything in the world. She is so full of personality, as all of my children are. I wouldn't trade these moments with them for anything in the world.























4 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I loved looking back over your day in pictures.

What is a post without pictures anyway? :)


Andrea

Melissa De Mers said...

awesome, I LOVE the pics!! you guys are so cute! xoxo

Christian said...

What a beautiful family! And I am not sure I ever commented on your haircut post, but I really like it, you look so hip!

Elizabeth said...

You are looking SO good girl! Keep up the great work! You are such an inspiration...and a sweet person! Looks like everyone had a great time!
~Elizabeth