CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Watching the game...

Go Browns!!!!



Everyone knows that I LOVE Thursday's and today is NO exception at all. Today was a gorgeous day here in Northern California. We had bright sunshine and a cool breeze. I loved it. This morning I decided to take the kids to McDonald's play land to enjoy some time out of the house. Ms. Brandy gets a little claustrophobic by the end of the week, so off we went.


Then after the kids left, I ran upstairs to throw on my husband's Brady Quinn jersey and my husband's sweat pants. I use to be able to wear them (they were a little baggy before), but now I have to roll them alot just to keep them on my hips. I didn't care though. I was so excited for Brady to be playing tonight. I am sitting here watching the game now and relaxing for the first time this week. I am enjoying knowing that I am watching the same exact thing as my husband too. Yes, he is watching the game right now too. It kind of makes me feel close to him, even if it is something silly as watching the game.


Here are a few pictures of me in the baggy jersey and shirt. I think I will have to get my own, so I don't look like I am wearing a dress. I must say though, I am really comfortable.


Hope you all are enjoying your Thursday evening as much as I am.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you got it! You and Me-- in Hawaii!

I love your hair! I may have missed a post about this.- sorry But it's super cute on you.

Melissa De Mers said...

you are so cute brandy!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey babe,
I really love your websit. I love the pics of you in my Jersey...I saved them and will be putting them as my background for my computer. You're doing such a GREAT job taking care of pretty much everything while i'm gone...I am so blessed to have you as my wife. Keep counting down the days...i know i am. I'll be home soon. I love you...Steve