CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I got MAIL and a BUNCH of pictures...

These pictures are all out of order, but you should be use to it by now. I am just not a blogger expert....sorry

Here is a picture of me working with the preschoolers at Church, practicing for our Christmas musical. This year we are a part of the BIG Children's Church musical. Now, don't go thinking that I can carry a note or anything, I am just trying to get them to make some kind of noise!
This is a picture from Saturday. Man did it pour down rain and I loved every minute of it. Too bad I can't clear my calendar to sit long enough by the front window to enjoy it this day.

My children did though. Tyler loves to make beds on the floor and he always uses ALL of my cushions from my couches. It drives me insane, but they have fun.


This picture is from Friday at our Harvest Festival at Church. The pictures are taken by Chelsea cause I was busy running around like a mad woman to make sure everything went according to schedule. It was a great time and I am glad there is a whole year until the next one!

Here is my sweet girl Tessie. This is one of the twins, Jaelyn's best friends. They all three had a great time Friday night together. I think between the three of them they ate a dozen cupcakes at the Cupcake walk.


Here is a picture of the twins' dad. Don't let the hair fool ya.


My little Tinkerbell! She was dressed all day in her costume and by the time we got to the Harvest festival the shoes were off and her little crown she had too.

Tess again. She was SUPER GIRL. The cutest little Super Girl I ever did see.

Little Ms. Hannah. I think she was a snow princess, but I could be wrong. I didn't get the official name of her costume that night. She made the perfect Snow princess ever.


A picture of some of the early bird kids. Notice my crazy son. He totally got into part. I am telling you these kids had such a great time. They went home with sooo much candy. I actually had to hide it in my car and plan on throwing it away soon.

Here are a few pictures taken around the house last week. Jaelyn loves to pose for pictures.

Here is Jaelyn building a tall tower during daycare.

Jaelyn at her friend's bowling party a few weeks ago. She loves to bowl and is actually pretty good at it too.

A big "cheese."
Three best friends! They love being together. *I wrote this the other day*
Yesterday was a great day around here. Yes I know it was Monday, but it was chilly, rainy, and just a perfect day with the kids. It got even better when I opened my front door and there sat a BOX! I don't get boxes too often, so I was wondering what it could be. As I opened it, I realized it was from my Aunt Linda in Ohio! I was so excited to tear into it and find a new FUZZY, SOFT, pink robe! It was the perfect day to receive such a fabulous gift! I was so excited for the kids to leave, so I could put my sweats on and cuddle up in my soft fuzzy robe and that's just what I did too! It poured down rain here last night and was pretty cold out. I just sat by my front window watching and listening to the rain tap the window. It was wonderful. You know what would have made it more perfect? My husband by my side! Until he gets home though, Samson is filling in for him and he doesn't mind a bit.

So I started this post yesterday and am just now able to finish it. Life is busy for me. I have moments where I am lucky to grab a bite to eat, or lucky to sit down AT ALL during the whole day, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world right now. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my children and watch them grow each moment. I know one day I will look back and miss them so terribly and I don't want to have any regrets. "I" want to be the one to raise my children. "I" want to be the one they run to when they are hurt, or sad, or have a broken heart (Chelsea is a teenager now). I want that to be me, always. I love my children so much that sometimes I can't imagine my house without any of them. I don't want them to grow up and move out and have an adult life. Steve on the other hand is ready to celebrate when it's that time. Not me!

My heart has been torn about the Holiday season approaching. I want it here and I want it here fast, so my husband can hurry up and come home afterwards. I just don't want to think about the Holiday's without him here though. I haven't had to spend a Christmas without my husband in a LONG time...since I was pregnant with Tyler, he is now 7 in case you didn't know that. I am also sad that I am going home for Christmas (let me finish) and I probably won't decorate my house for it since we won't be here. It just doesn't make any sense to do it and then not be here to enjoy it. Oh well, I guess there could be worse things in life right? Like I said, I have been torn about Christmas for a while now, but I will make it through. I feel worse for the kids more than anything, not to have their daddy here on Christmas day. The good thing is that we plan on having a Christmas AFTER Christmas. Since Steve will be home a few weeks after Christmas,I am holding out the kids' presents until daddy comes home. Steve has a few presents waiting here for him too, so it will be a GREAT day when he gets home because we will have Steve back AND get to open more presents.



I better get going. I need to go and jump on the treadmill and clean up my house from the day. I can't get over how quickly this week is going. There just aren't enough hours in they day sometimes.

















0 comments: