CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Finally a DOWN day!!

Isn't this just the cutest little outfit you have ever seen? Jaelyn finally wore her birthday present from Aunt Mindy and Uncle Kris to Church yesterday! She looked so adorable!! Thank you Aunt Mindy and Uncle Kris and Alec and Mikayla! I love my outfit~


My Dad and Jaelyn Fishing together! Look how sweet this pictures is!!



Well, things have been busy since we got home last Monday! I don't think I have had a minute to just sit and do NOTHING yet! Between doctors appts and getting my house back into order and finishing up stuff for our license, it has been busy! I now know that something is wrong with my shoulder, but not sure how to fix it. They have started me out with Physical therapy and if that doesn't work, then I am seeing a surgeon (pray for me please) Next Tuesday I have an MRI to see what else could be going on with it, cause they x-rays just showed that my shoulder is sloping or something. I don't even know the technical name of it! So I am really nervous about getting an MRI cause I am kind of clauster phobic! We'll see what comes of that!


So I finished my CPR/First Aid on Saturday and we are now officially able to get a refferal at ANY time!! Do you know how exciting this is? The funny thing is that I know we are getting a boy from the age of 5-10, but other than that I don't have a clue of what he will be like! I am nervous, but excited all at the same time! I can't wait for that phone call! I guess according to our caseworker it won't take long because they get calls EVERY DAY of kids needing foster homes. Isn't that the saddest thing in the world? It breaks my heart everytime she tells me that. So, hopefully sometime this week or next I will be posting about our new addition to our home. The thing with Foster care is that it could be temporary or long-term, just depending on the situation!


Church was awesome yesterday! My little guys missed me while I was gone!! I love it when kids come up to me and hug me and say "I missed you Ms. Brandy!" It just melts my heart! I love my little toddlers and they just bring me joy teaching them about Jesus!! They get so excited to learn all they can about Him! I love it! I couldn't imagine a more better job in the whole wide world!! I wish I could do it full-time as a job! That would be wonderful, but who knows what the Lord has for me as a job! I haven't got there yet! My dream one day would be to open a Christian daycare Center! I would love to do that! One thing at a time though! First I need to finish my degree and then see what happens!!



Here are some pictures just random of us back home. Some are of the Fourth of July and others are just things we did at home. Some of these pictures Jaelyn took! She had a blast shooting pictures of us and did a pretty good job! We got a kick out of the pictures!I hope you enjoy all the pics!! There is alot of pictures from my side of the Family in here! I don't get to see them alot when I am home, so when I do I cherish every moment of it!




A Family Shot!! I love this picture of all of us! I sure do miss this kind of stuff! Hopefully within a year or so we could be closer to home.




What a cute family!! Steve and his Grandma ( Diane's mom) having dinner together! It was a great time together!

Steve's dad posing for the camera for Jaelyn. She had such a good time taking pictures of the family!

Check out Jaelyn's photography skills!!! This is Steve' mom posing for the camera!

My husband is going to kill me for this picture. WHo do you think he looks like....his mother or father? Ha ha!! This is Jaelyn taking pictures still!!

A great picture of Mindy Beth!!! (Taken by Jaelyn!!!)

Me and Mindy in a crazy picture (of me)!! Jaelyn was taking pictures and we were cracking up laughing at her!

My crazy OLDER brother n law!! Hard to believe he is a father of two huh???

Look at these cute faces.....Steve loved being around Mikayla while we were home!

Me and my handsome man on the Fourth of July! You see our matching sweatshirts? We were so happy to load up on OHIO anything gear!! You can't find that kind of stuff around here in California!!

The kids on the Fourth of July! We had a great time watching the fireworks together.
My sister Holly and my nephew Tristian! My nephew is such a character! He sure does know how to give his mommy a hard time!! Don't all kids though??

Mommy and Jaelyn....I am not sure where we were (in Ohio) at this time, but I thought this was a cute picture.

My dad and Jaelyn fishing while we were home! My dad took us out on the boat a few days before we left and we went fishing and swimming with him. It was a good time and I wish we could do this more often! These are the moments I miss for my kids!!
Me and Steve at my Grandma's house for the 4th of July family dinner! We had a great time seeing and being with my side of the family. We don't hang out with my family much when we go home, so I loved every minute of it! My family use to be really close when I was a kid and I miss it so much! Just a picture of the gang.....look how long my cousin Jeff's legs are!!!

My grandma Johnson!! This woman has helped me out so much in my life! I didn't always take her advice,but I do love having it! She has truly helped me get through some REALLY ROUGH times in my life and I will never forget that! This isn't the greatest picture of her cause she had just spent all morning and afternoon cooking for the whole family.....her favorite thing in the whole world to do! She just loves when we are all over at her house as a BIG family!! Even at 70..something years old, she still loves to cook for everyone! Thank you Grandma....we love you!!
I have eight cousins on my mom's side of the family! We were all really close when we were younger and I remember always hanging out at my Grandma and Grandpa's house as a kid. This is my cousin Nikki and her boyfriend (sorry I can't remember his name) She is Danny's sister and we didn't know them too well growing up cause they were always away due to the Military (sound familiar?) Nikki is doing great and enjoying life!

My cousin Jeff and his wife Erin. They were married about Six months before me and Steve (maybe a little more) and have three children just like us!! Jeff is the second to oldest cousin (only by months to my cousin Chas) and was the biggest trouble maker I can ever remember!! He has really grown up, but you can still see the mischief in his eyes!! Ha ha!! He is the tallest man that I know. I think he is like 6'7" high! Him, my Uncle Mitch, and my grandpa are the tallest men I know!!! Now you know where Chelsea gets her tallness from!

My cousin Danny and his fiance' Tara! (Mitch's son can you tell?) They have been together for years and engaged for a while. Their wedding isn't until 2009? I think? They are smart kids and are getting all of their ducks in a row before getting married. She is finishing school and Danny is busy helping his dad in running their own business!! CUTE COUPLE!!! He is the youngest out of the eight cousins!!

My crazy Uncle Mitch and Aunt Karen! They were in the military for 15 years and say they miss it like crazy! He retired out at 15 years after both their parents got sick, so they could move home! Although they both are enjoying their life now back home, they always tell me and Steve that the grass is NOT greener on the other side!! I think I will take their advice.....for now! Doesn't he look like a guy you could trust? Ha ha!!

























1 comments:

Mindy said...

Well good! I was wondering if you guys were still alive out there! LOL. I haven't heard from you since you got home! I can't wait to hear the news that you got your placement. I know how excited you are and that is SO awesome!
P.S. That pictures of you and me is WEIRD. My body looks all contorted or something. LOL. Crazy picture and OH...I am glad Jaelyn likes her outfit...sooo cute on her!