CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

WE ARE CERTIFIED!!!!

YEAH!! My case worker called me today and told me the news. I knew we were really close cause the past two days consisted of getting last bits of paperwork together for our agency! So she called today and gave us the news and we can NOW receive a call at ANYTIME that they have a placement for us! How exciting! Please pray with us that this call will come soon cause I am just so anxious!! We are going on a camping trip next weekend to Lake Francis and what a perfect time to bond with a child!! I know the Lord will work in His timing, so I am just praying that it be SOON!!!
I am just so excited and anxious to see the little boy that the Lord has for us! It could be permenant or just temporary, but we will be ok with anything! I am so excited right now!! This is a hard thing for me to deal with though, not having any control of when the phone call will come and what the situation will be!!
PLEASE keep us in your prayers this next week!!!
Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

you'll be in my prayers brandy! how exciting. :o) all this talk of fostering and adoption! it's so exciting. definitely if i was ever in that situation that i could not have another child, i think i would seriously think of adoption.

there are just too many kids in this world who are left all alone and it's so so sad. so hats off to you (and mindy too) because it's just a great thing and you guys have a BIG heart for doing it.

praying for you!
love,
Melissa
ps. hey do you guys ever plan on coming down to Disneyland????? hmmmmmm? :o)

Cheryl Jones said...

Congratulations! I know this took alot of work to finally get to this. To think that the call could come at anytime must just keep you on pins and needles!!!!!!! I bet the kids are so excited too!!!
I cannot even wait to see the sweet boy the Lord has for your family to love on!
p.s. I got my jewelry in the mail today and love it!
Cheryl

Mindy said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait hear the big news when you get it! I hope it soon...waiting is REAL crappy:-)
Hugs

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Brandy I hope you are feeling better by now. Praying for you! I miss pictures, so I am hoping you'll be feeling up to taking more and sharing soon!! :o)

love,
Melissa

Cheryl Jones said...

Brandy,
Just checking in to see if there is any new news on your little boy that the Lord has for you. I know it is all in his perfect timing. The wait though has to be so hard. I know that you have peace about it all, but it is just normal to be excited to want to love this little boy that the Lord is preparing right now for your family. I am praying!
I sure do hope you are feeling better too! Let us know, ok!
Cheryl