CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Too many pictures!!!

Oh these past few days have been a blur!! I feel like I haven't had a minute to stop and rest since we landed over a week ago!! It has all been a lot of fun though and I am sure once I am home I will miss it again! I sure do love being back here in my home town! I do miss my bed, my dog, and my house!! If I could just pick up my house and bring it here, that would be great! Oh well. So on Saturday we drove up to Kris and Mindy's house and went to the Zoo while the guys went golfing. They had a great time and so did we. We got lots of good family pics while we were together.
Today we went to Church and heard a great sermon at Church. We sure do miss our Church alot. Pastor Bruce is an awesome Pastor and is sooo on fire for the Lord. It is wonderful to see how much the Church has grown and the great things they have going on in the works! I love it!
After Church we took off to the campgrouds where my dad is staying and went out on my dad's boat for a while. The kids all drove the boat and had a great time. We then came home and Steve's mom, my sister and I took off to Cheddar's for some dessert and girl-time! It was nice to socialize and eat delicious desserts! While we were gone the guys started a bonfire out back and had it ready to make Smores' when we got home. The kids roasted marshmellows and made Smores' then headed for bed. Tonight was a perfect night for a fire because it wasn't too hot out!
Here are TONS of pictures from the past two days. I have so many to choose from! I love all these family pictures and doubt these are the last of my vacation pics!!
Tomorrow I start looking for flights back home. We won't be going in the next 48 hrs, they only give out the schedule for that far ahead! It could be as soon as Thursday though and I will be very sad to leave. We need to make sure we get back to California before this weekend because Steve has to be at work on Monday! We don't need him being AWOL!!!
Enjoy the pics. Sorry there are soo many!

I love this picture of Mikayla. She is so adorable!!

Jaelyn and Grandma feeding the goats!

At the Zoo...everyone wanted to get in the water!!

What cute girls!!

The original Ousley's....ha ha!!


The gang! My sister Holly joined us for the day and we had a great time!


Sisters....

Brothers!! The guys had a great time golfing together! It was good to see everyone have a good time together!


The Ousley Clan!!!

Family picture!! It was great to have everyone together for a picture! This doesn't happen too often!


I love this picture of Me and Steve. We hardly get our picture taken together, so this was nice!!

Family picture this morning before Church! It was so great to be in our "home" Church today!!

Me hanging out at the campgrounds with my dad. He decided to take some pictures with my camera to check it out!




My little monkey. Everytime Jaelyn wants a banana I tell her to act like a monkey. She has now turned into a monkey and does it all the time! She sure is a cute monkey though.Me and my dad out on the boat today.















2 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

Brandy,
NO!!!!!!!! You can NEVER post too many pictures! I love them! These were priceless. I LOVED the family ones. It makes me SO happy for Diane and Mike and Steve and Kris to see all of you together. It is so sad that these aren't just weekly pictures and you all got together like this all of the time. It really makes me sad for Kris not having his brother. I tell Mindy all of the time, it makes me so sad. Also it makes me sad that Alec and Tyler can't play together as cousins and I KNOW how much Mindy would love to have a "sister" right here! We will just all keep praying and we know that if that is what is suppose to be, the Lord can sure open up that door!!!!!!!!! NOTHING is impossible for Him!

I recognize Jaeylyn's church dress. Mikayla has the same dress and hairbows. You probably know that Mindy is addicted to Gymboree and their matching hairbows and shoes! LOL! Girls are so much fun!

The picture of you and Steve is one I would have to put in a frame. Not just saying that Brandy. It is just one of the best!!!!!!! I like your hair curled under around your face like that! Nice family picture too! (Still can't get over Chelsea!!!!!) Junior High this year!!! Stop the clock, right!

Cheryl

Cheryl Jones said...

Brandy,
NO!!!!!!!! You can NEVER post too many pictures! I love them! These were priceless. I LOVED the family ones. It makes me SO happy for Diane and Mike and Steve and Kris to see all of you together. It is so sad that these aren't just weekly pictures and you all got together like this all of the time. It really makes me sad for Kris not having his brother. I tell Mindy all of the time, it makes me so sad. Also it makes me sad that Alec and Tyler can't play together as cousins and I KNOW how much Mindy would love to have a "sister" right here! We will just all keep praying and we know that if that is what is suppose to be, the Lord can sure open up that door!!!!!!!!! NOTHING is impossible for Him!

I recognize Jaeylyn's church dress. Mikayla has the same dress and hairbows. You probably know that Mindy is addicted to Gymboree and their matching hairbows and shoes! LOL! Girls are so much fun!

The picture of you and Steve is one I would have to put in a frame. Not just saying that Brandy. It is just one of the best!!!!!!! I like your hair curled under around your face like that! Nice family picture too! (Still can't get over Chelsea!!!!!) Junior High this year!!! Stop the clock, right!

Cheryl

July 2, 2007 5:13 PM