CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Date with my husband.....

At an Indians game! We had a great time tonight. We took off and left the kids with Grandma and headed for the game. We stopped and had dinner together, boy...it was quiet without our kids, but very nice. We then took our time getting up to Jacob's field to watch the game! It was a nice relaxing evening together! After the game they had a fireworks display and a light show too! It was awesome!
Tomorrow we headed back to Massillon to go to the Zoo with Mindy and the kids! It should be a good time!

Me and my date for the night!! We had such a great time together and it was nice having a "date" night!
Our view from our seats. We were up VERY high, but could see all the action.

The fireworks after the game...

The light show during the fireworks. It was a blast.



The fireworks show after the game! It was about an hour long and awesome!!!







3 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures of Jacobs Field are AMAZING! The ones of the fireworks and the one with all of the lights out. Usually when you take pictures after dark they don't show up that good. You must have an awesome camera!
I am SOOOO happy you and Steve got a "date night" I love to see couples getting just "couple time" I think it is SO important. It is something my husband and I didn't do when we were younger and I wish we would have. Just to get out and enjoy "eachother" without any interruptions. I am sure it was such a relaxing and fun afternoon and evening for you two.
I am sure Diane doesn't mind doing it ok, so don't feel bad going out on another "date night" while you are home!!!!! Grandmas never mind watching the kids, so take advantage of it :)

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Brandy, LOVE the photos! You guys take advantage of having family and go out while you're there. :o)

Glad you had fun on a date with Steve.

Take care,
Melissa

Holly said...

Here I am on here to send you a comment and your comment of the day is you are a dork putting a picture of your new phone & sweeper on here. We really need to take some time off your hands.. Anyway you only have one picture of me on here I see how you are.. none of us