CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm LEAVING tomorrow!!!!

Well, this will be really quick! I have spent the day in a whirlwind trying to get things packed for our trip to Ohio. We weren't suppose to leave until next week, but since we are taking a military flight we are leaving tomorrow. There just so happened to be a flight to CLEVELAND, OHIO tomorrow!! This is like a miracle flight because they mainly fly to bases, not airports!! I knew this was a God thing, so I went to Steve's shop and talked him into turning in his leave! They approved it and we haven't stopped since!! I have been on the phone, packing, doing VBS tonight, to the airport twice, and doing laundry today!! It is crazy! I am about finished and will finish the rest tomorrow!
I am finally going to meet my niece Mikayla tomorrow!! Hooray!! We also get to be there for her 1st birthday, so I am sooooo excited!! It will be a great day.
Ok. I should probably get some sleep for our big day tomorrow. The bad part about taking a Military flight is that it can change at any time. We might not get on that flight, so please pray that we do! If we don't get the Cleveland flight, they have a flight to Pittsburgh, PA too!! Hopefully we get on one of them!!
Next time I post, it will be in OHIO!!

0 comments: