CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!

Yesterday was Tyler's SIXTH birthday! I can't believe how fast time flies!! He is growing up so fast and turning into such a little man!! For Tyler's birthday we went to the pool to hang out in the sun and have some fun. Tyler brought his friend Aiden with us, so he could have someone to play with! They had a blast and were ready to go home after only two hours! I was still ready to stay and enjoy the pool! So, we came home and had some cake and then got ready to go to the Church. This week we are there every night getting ready for VBS. The kids love being there and ask every day if we are going to church! I took a cake to the Church with us and about 30 people there sang "Happy Birthday" to Tyler!! He was very embarrassed, but was ready for some cake!! We didn't get out of there until after ten last night, so Tyler was ready for bed when we got home!! I think he had a great birthday!! We also had taken the kids out on Saturday for their Birthdays. We went shopping so they could spend their birthday money (thank you Aunt Mindy and gang- and Boom Boom)!! They bought some new playstation games. We then went to go and see Shrek 3 and they loved it. We don't do the movies too often off base cause it is so expensive, but this was a special occasion!!
So this morning I get up and guess what I find? Ants....YIKES!! Here in California having ants (they are small tiny ones) are common, but have I ever told you that I HATE ants?? Especially in my HOUSE!! So at 7:00 this morning I was doing bug patrol!! They are very common in the summer. They are attracted to ANYTHING too! Anything with sugar in it. Our first year here in California I kept all our medicine in our linen closet in our Master Bathroom, well I woke up one morning and found ants all in our closet. So I follow that line of ants and they had came all the way from the front of the house by the Front door!! There was a trail all the way through my closet, out my bedroom door, down the long hallway and to the front door!! It was horrible. They were attracted to the sugar in some of the medicine!! I then learned to put ALL medicine in a HUGE plastic baggy! So, now I have my Raid on hand ready to fire at any time!! The nice thing about me finding ants is that I end up DETAIL cleaning just so they won't come back!!
Well, I have started my list of things to do to get ready for Ohio!! It is a LONG list too!! The hard part is that we don't know exactly when we are leaving, but that's ok! It will make our trip more interesting. We have a busy schedule once we land on the East coast and there won't be enough time to do all the things we plan, but we will have a great time regardless just because we will be seeing family. This trip is extra special for me because I finally get to meet my niece Mikayla for the very first time. It has been something that I have been looking forward to for a very long time. We will also be staying the night up in Canton to hang out with Kris, Mindy, Alec, and Mikayla!! This is something we haven't been able to do before, so it will be a blast!!!


Here are a few pictures from yesterday!! Enjoy



Tyler was freezing after a while..he doesn't have any meat on his bones to keep him warm! The water in the baby pool was FREEZING though!!
Here is Jaelyn eating a snack. She was more worried about sitting in the sun and eating then playing in the water!!
Tyler the photographer!! He wanted to take a picture and look who ended up in it!! Good thing you can only see my face!!!



Tyler playing in the pool!! We had a great time!!!









Jaelyn wading in the water!!! She loved being at the pool!!







1 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

Brandy,

WOW! I am behind on reading the few blogs that I read. You have to keep up with this or you miss alot!!! LOL!
Well, CONGRATULATIONS that your homestudy is done! Now on to getting you boy when you get back to Ohio. (We know the Lord is already working behind the scenes and orchestrating the whole thing!) It is wonderful what you are doing.

I LOVE to swim! I would love to have access to a pool everyday! How nice.

And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Tyler! I didn't know Chelsea's and Tyler's were that close together!!!

I will be praying for your trip home and that everything falls into place Brandy and that it is a good visit back home. Having lived away from family when Barry and I first got married, I know how it is coming home. There is never enough time, is there!!!

Cheryl