CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!

Today is Chelsea's 12th birthday and I can't believe it....where did the time go? She had school today, so we didn't really do much today. I did bake her a cake today and we had some cake...I even made her favorite!!! We didn't plan anything here cause we are leaving in three weeks for Ohio and hopefully can have a little get-together with all of our family and friends for her and Tyler's birthday!

So today was a great day here!! The sun was shinning and so I turned on the sprinklers! They love going out and enjoying having fun in the sun! Next week we plan on going to the pool all week...as long as the weather stays nice!!
Here are some pictures from our day. More to come tomorrow. My little boy graduates from Kindergarten tomorrow!! I can't believe it! I just finished making the graduation hats and they are adorable! They having "field day" after their graduation and then they are going to the cafeteria for a practice lunch...for the first grade!! It should be a fun day and I am excited!!


Happy Birthday to my baby girl..!!.well not such a baby anymore! I can't believe how much she has grown in just this past year. I am excited about the little lady she is becoming and I couldn't be prouder of her.....We love you Chelsea Renee'

We put trick candles on Chelsea's cake tonight and I thought we were going to burn down the house...those things are scary, but we do it every year!!
Jaelyn calling daddy to tattle on Tyler...



Here's Jaelyn trying to stay dry...but not with much luck with Big brother around the hose!!



Tyler playing on the sprinkler.... isn't he cute?






3 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

Well, I would just have to have a big box of kleenex for what you are going through! A daughter turning 12 years old.....sniff sniff.....AND Tyler graduating kindergarten tomorrow! That would just do me in! LOL! How emotional for you!

I just can't even believe Chelsea is 12 now. When I first met her she was just a little girl and to look at these pictures just makes me go back in time 7 years ago when I first met you both! You should be very, very proud of her Brandy! Keep those lines of communication open and be open to everything she talks about and you will end up being the best of friends. Of course there will be times when she asserts her independence but she will always love knowing she can come to you with ANYTHING and you won't judge her, but listen to her and just talk things through, listening to her opinions and respecting them.

Tyler is getting so big too!!!!!!! I have been meaning to tell you since I have been seeing the pictures on your new blog that the surgery you had for him this past year was so successful!

That picture of Jaelyn on the phone saying she was tattling to daddy about Tyler just cracked me up!!!!! That is just toooooo funny that she does that! Chelsea doesn't stand a chance as a pre-teen with Jaelyn's little eyes!! LOL!

Well, big hugs to you tonight as you tuck your kids into bed with the milestones you have faced today and tomorrow with your kids! May God watch over them all the days of their lives and enpower them to always stand for Him.

Cheryl

Melissa De Mers said...

Happy Bday Chelsea! You are so beautiful!! :)

I hope you have a great day tomorrow Brandy for Tyler's graduation. I would BAWL. I probably will when I drop Haylee off on her 1st day of KINDERGARTEN in September! Wah! Don't make me think about it. ;)

Email me at hayleebug@gmail.com and I will give you my zip code...I don't feel comfortable putting it on any blog...you can never be too safe (although I'm sure I've said where I live before, LOL). Anyway, please email me!

Take care and have fun tomorrow!

Melissa

Mindy said...

I was so glad I got ahold of her to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is a sweetie and is getting to look like such a BIG GIRL...not even a girl anymore but a young WOMAN. OMG. She was so small in our wedding! They grow up too fast and it makes me sad:-(

AND TYLER! OMG you were PREGNANT with him at my wedding. I will cry like a baby when Alec graduates from Kindergarten. Someone hand me the tissues because I am going to cry now just THINKING about it. I can't handle it. I am all emotional today for some reason. I just don't want my kids to grow up. I miss them already and they are not even close to being grown up. But just the thought of it makes me want to cry.

Chelsea is a beautiful girl who is amazing and sweet and thoughtful too. You are a wonderful mom and your kids are so great Brandy. I can't wait to see them all when you come home.
Hugs