CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A day at Alum Creek!

Today we had a fun day at Alum Creek! We packed up coolers, bags, kids, and sunscreen and headed towards Columbus to go swimming! Jaelyn was crying last night to go to the beach (I think she misses home) so we decided to go to there today instead of going to the pool.
I am so happy that we are home! We are totally enjoying all the fun we are having being home. Sunday was a blast at Mikayla's birthday party! She made such a sweet birthday princess!! We are so glad that we could be there to help celebrate! I am praying that we soon find a way to get closer to home, so we don't have to be away from our family any longer. Being home makes me miss everything even more! So please keep us in your prayers!

Crazy kids!! They are ready to go swimming and have a fun day in the sun!!
I'm ready mom!!! Take me swimming!!!

Look at these tired eyes....and this is on the way to go swimming!

My handsome husband!! He had a great time today too! He played in the water with the kids almost the whole day!

Jaelyn running in and out of the water. She had fun in the water today! I couldn't believe that she wasn't afraid!! I was very proud of her!

Tyler in the water swimming! He loved the water today and wouldn't stay out of it. They had a blast!

Grandma and Jaelyn in the water...








2 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

Brandy,

These pictures are great! The kids look like they were having so much fun! Barry was standing here when I was looking at the pictures and that picture of Jaelyn going into the water, he said "She's so cute!" He said she was so cute at the party! He thinks too that Steve and Kris look alike.
I will sure pray and keep it in my prayers as to you all moving closer to home! That would be wonderful Brandy!!!!!!!! Family is so wonderful and it really starts to be even more as you start to get older. You see how quickly the time passes by and you just want to all be together. God knows what is best and I know you trust Him and that He will open the door and direct your path if home is meant to be around here.
See you soon! Keep those pictures coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was HOT wasn't it, but I guess you are used to that in CA!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am scared to death to swim in lakes. I got DEATHLY ill one year...but Kris and I went to Alum Creek I think once on the bike back in the days.....LOL. It was SO hot that I think I might have done it. Can't wait to see you guys again. WHEN!? I need to call down there and see what the heck is going on.
Love Ya!