CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Finally!!!

I have been trying to get my blog to work all weekend with no luck!! I am not sure how I fixed it, but I did...or maybe it was the website? I don't know!!

Well, we had an AWESOME Father's Day!! We woke up early and went to Church and in the Church service they passed out ice cream to just be fun!! It is a tradition at our Church on Father's Day and pretty cool too!! Steve then went with golfing with his buddy and his buddy's dad whom has adopted Steve as his son!! They had a great time out on the golf course, but boy was it HOT!! Once they were done the guys came home and Susan and I were all packed and ready to go up to Lake Berryessa to spend a few hours on the boat! We drove up to Lake Berryessa, which is maybe 45 minutes away and went out on the Lake. We got there later in the afternoon, so the big crowd was mostly gone already. We went with Steve and Susan and their twin girls Hannah and Tess!! The kids had a blast and enjoyed riding on the boat. Jaelyn woke up this morning asking to go back out on the boat! We plan on going back up there when we get back from Ohio!


I just want to take the time to "thank" my husband for being such a great father. He is a wonderful father to our Children and I couldn't be more proud of him!! He takes time to help his children when they need help with their homework, he takes them to the park and flies kites with them, he will give them their bath at night and make sure they get there hair washed (well not Chelsea, she is old enough to do it herself...ha ha), he is just a great dad!! He doesn't hesitate to step in and cook dinner... or think twice about stopping what he is doing to kiss a boo boo! I am so in love with this man even more now than the day we married because of the man he has turned into! Thank you Steve for being a great dad and the best husband in the world!! I am thankful that you are passing these great things on to your children...especially your son. But most of all I am so happy that you are sharing Jesus with them each and every day!!!


Are we going yet? Can you tell Chelsea is exhausted in this picture? She came home after camping for the weekend with our neighbors at Great Basin and then we took her out on the boat. She was pretty tired!!





My handsome husband! I love this man so much, he is an awesome husband and the best dad in the world. He truly loves spending time with his children and playing right along their side! (Maybe cause he is still a kid himself...ha ha!) Seriously...I couldn't have been blessed with a better man! I love you Steve!!


Ahhh...this is the life!!




Susan and Hannah enjoying the ride!!



Do you see any fish in there? Hmmm... I wonder how warm the water is?



Tyler loved the water once he got in and use to it. It actually was pretty warm from what they said...I took their word for it!!



Can you tell Jaelyn wasn't too thrilled with the water? She was the one asking to go in it and swim, but once she got there she screamed her head off!



My sweet baby girl. Well...she's not much of a baby anymore!


Can we slow down a bit? I see boats up ahead!!! It took me a while to get use to going fast out on the lake, but once I did get use to it I had a blast!!




Time for a potty break! These potties are out in the middle of the lake! It was the funniest thing I had ever seen....but they sure didn't smell very great!! Yuck!!


Some of the scenery up on the Lake. Lake Berryessa is a man made lake, but it's hard to believe!! It is so beautiful!!






Jaelyn chowing down on some Cheetos...don't worry they are the baked kind!! They actually don't taste too bad!



Steve's best friend....Steve J. taking his own picture with my camera. That his wife in the background...



Tyler racing daddy in the lake!!
I love this picture with the sun setting! I could have stayed out on that boat all night long!!

Daddy and Jaelyn sitting in the back of the boat!!


I am driving myself home mom!! Let's GO!!! Check out Hannah hiding behind the seatbelt!!


















2 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

The lake pictures are just beautiful and that one of the sunset is magnificent!
I am lovin the picture of Tyler with his feet propped up just like daddy does! How cute! And the picture of poor Jaelyn coming up the ladder from the water! She looks just scared to death!
A pot in the middle of the lake????? I just cracked up over that! For real??~!!!!
Brandy, you look great!!!!!!!
AND....I just can't get over how much Kris and Steve look alike! I think its their eyes? But, when I look at Steve, I definitely see Kris too!
How you talk about Steve is so wonderful to hear! Your children are blessed to have you both and that you serve and Love the Lord and live it everyday.
Sounds like you had a great day yesterday :)

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Brandy :)

I love the pics!! The lake looks like a lot of fun. Everyone looks like they had a great time.

Haylee would have totally been like Jaelyn! She is not so fond of water and I'm not sure why. Her cousin who is two weeks older than her on the other hand can already swim and is a little FISH. I guess it just depends on the child huh?

Tyler looks like a little fish! He's so cute racing his Daddy.

And of course Chelsea is pretty as always. It's wonderful to have a husband that is involved in your children's lives. Isn't it?

Tim is the same way...and yes, he too is a kid at heart. ;)

Take care!
Melissa