CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Just a Quick Post....

WE ARE DONE!!! I had my home inspection today and things went great!!! I am soo sooo thrilled and happy!! I have to do First Aid/CPR on Saturday and that's it!! I am so excited and can't wait to get a placement when we get back from Ohio!!!
I had to quickly post on here because it is such a HUGE relief for me right now!
I probably won't be on here much this week. We have VBS next week and I will be at the church every night this week painting and getting preparations done and ready.
Chelsea started Softball camp this week and this morning was her first day! She did great and they actually had her pitch....just like her daddy and grandpa!!!
17 MORE DAYS and I will hopefully be home on VACATION!!!!!
HOORAY!!

2 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

Ooops about the high school comment. :) Well at least you know what I meant! Sorry!! ;)

Yaay glad you passed your home inspection.

I'm happy for you!!

Mindy said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO HOME INSPECTION DONE!

Can't wait to see you guys...OMG YOU GET TO MEET MIKAYLA FAITH CLARA LUZ....LOL.
SO happy you get to be here for the re-adoption hearing. I hope you can come up for it. It is so special to me. We are going to lunch afterwards.

Hugs