CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Uh Oh....It's time....

It's time for my home inspection!! And it's almost time to get ready to go to Ohio!! Also, it time for SCHOOL TO BE OUT!! Yeah!!!! I am so excited. It's the kids last week of school this week and I am ready for them to be out as much as they are ready! I am looking forward to hopefully a few days of being lazy! We will be hitting the pool next week and working on our tans for trip to Ohio!
So, our case worker called today and set up a time for our Home Inspection...it will be this Monday at 10:00 am! I am so excited, yet so nervous at the same time! We don't have much to do around, so it won't be too much work. Yesterday I had a feeling that we would be getting a call soon for our home inspection, so I totally cleaned and re-arranged Tyler and Jaelyn's room....soon to be Tyler and our Foster son's room! That sounds so cool!! Jaelyn will be moving in with Chelsea, which isn't a big deal because neither one of them are in their room too often! After I got that done, I moved on to the grout in between our tiles in our entry way....yes, that's what I said grout. The grout was so dirty and driving me crazy, so I took bleach and water, and a toothbrush and started scrubbing away! It took me two hours to get it done!! Now it is and I love the way it looks! Now, I am on the hunt for some kind of sealer so it can't get dirty again!!!
So we will be little busy bees this weekend getting everything ready for our inspection. Then after that is done all I have to do is get my First Aid and CPR done and we will be done!! We will then take our trip to Ohio and when we get back we should get a referral!! YEAH!!! It is exciting to see the "light at the end of the tunnel"!!! Finally!!


Here are some pictures from the other morning, everyone getting ready for school and work! It will be nice to not worry about getting three kids ready each morning for school. Well, Jaelyn doesn't go to school yet, but I still get her ready cause we drive Chelsea and Tyler each morning!!



Jaelyn working on her "Cars" puzzle she got for her birthday! She loves working on puzzles and is actually pretty good at it! Her brother and sister usually join in at some point and help her!






Here is my cute husband getting ready for his day too! I couldn't leave him out of this post! He wasn't too happy about getting his picture taken so early in the morning... and he doesn't know that I took it to put it on here...he he!!!







Chelsea reading before school...she takes after me and reads all the time. I still can't believe she will be in Jr High in September!




My crazy boy...he is so ready for school to be over. Every morning this week he has cried to stay home! I know how he feels...






My sweet girl...she is such a great toddler! Well....most days!!! She is full of spirit, that is for sure..






My beautiful kids working on a puzzle together. Since we were ready for school early, they all sat down on the floor together to work on the puzzle.







4 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

Wow lots going on for you also!! :) Thanks always for posting me comments. Your family is very sweet looking & adorable in the pics!

I hope you guys have fun in Ohio! Is this your first time to get to see Mikayla? I really want to figure out if I can get out there in Oct to see/meet you guys and Mindy, Kris, Alec and Mikayla!

Take care & I cannot wait to hear about your home inspection!

Hugs,
Melissa

Mindy said...

HOME INSPECTION TIME! I went crazy when it was time for ours. Our SW did ours on her thirs visit. I was painting walls, scrubbing carpets, cleaning things that have never been cleaned. It was NUTS and she just walked through and everything was fine. LOL. The fire inspection was the same thing...all those detectors and extinguishers and all that...all for five minutes. I am really glad you cleaned that grout because it was bothering me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are TOO funny. OH...and glad we got to chat today today. Interesting Conversation:-)

Cheryl Jones said...

Good luck with the home inspection!
Love getting to see the pictures of your family!
It sounds like they are all ready for summer and "downtime" ....well...doesn't sound like much downtime for you guys though! You keep pretty busy!
(I just marked the jewelry party on my calendar....I am hoping Mindy can come home for it and go with me!)

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Brandy...ok it is my goal to find out this weekend WHAT is 3 hrs away. If I have to drive an extra hour it'll be fine. ;)

But I've been thinking about it and I really want to try to make a weekend out of this (maybe I'll take a Fri off or something).

Do you know what days exactly?

Have a great day!!!

Love,
Melissa