CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Having lots of FUN!!!!

We have been having a GREAT time the past few days! Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Chad and Laura's swimming in their nice pool! Boy do I wish I had one of those in my backyard! Someday maybe! We had a nice visit and the kids LOVED being in the pool the whole time!
Then today we had Steve's Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner. It was nice to be with so much family! I sure do miss this for my kids...and myself. Maybe someday. I am starting to get homesick though! I miss my puppy Samson back home, but I know that he is doing good hanging out with our friend Scott while we are away.
Next week is looking crazy busy! I am looking forward to it! Tomorrow night is going to be an exciting night for me and Steve.....we are having a DATE NIGHT!! Yep... a night out just the two of us. We have decided to head up to an Indian's game and check out the firework display afterwards! I think we will go out to dinner first! I am really excited about it! The kids are going to hang out here with Grandma for the evening and watch a movie and have popcorn and other "goodies" I am sure! Then Saturday we are going up to the zoo and spending the day with Mindy and the kids while the guys all go golfing (hopefully) we haven't confirmed all of the details yet, but Mindy if you are reading this post....MINDY HERE WE COME!!! Just kidding! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for the next week, but I doubt it. I am anxious for a GOOD storm while we are home, but haven't had any luck yet. I love storms and we don't get ANY out in California hardly EVER. If it thunders out there they issue tornado warnings.... ha ha just kidding!!
Here are some pics. They are all out of order, but you should be use to that by now. One day I will sit and try to figure it out...

My sister and me! Spending quality time together...ha ha! I miss hanging out with her!

My in laws doggy, Buddy. He is such a cutie and loves the kids! He is sitting here begging right now looking so cute!

Me and my sister, Holly. She has been here almost everyday to hang out with me! I sure do miss her a lot! We were always together when I lived here in Mansfield.....those were the good ole days!!


What a cute couple!! I hate this picture is a little blurry, but our focus on our OLD camera is acting up. Steve claims it's the photographer, but obviously it's not just me!!!



Jaelyn "sunbathing". She was tired by the end of the day. So was mommy and daddy! We had a fun day!


Tyler getting ready to jump in! We are going to do swimming lessons when we get back to California!


The girls posing for a picture!! They stayed in the pool the WHOLE time we were there!



Check out Jaelyn's crooked ponytails! Who is this girls mother? It doesn't take long for Jaelyn to mess up her hair!!









0 comments: