CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

A lazy Saturday Morning...

just hanging out and watching tv!! I am not sure what is going on with our California weather cause we are usually in the 100's or at least 90's by now, but the past week it has barely hit 80! It is really weird, the wind has been blowing and making it feel even colder than what it is. Hopefully that will change soon so we can start enjoying the pool that opened last weekend on base. Yes, we have a pool right here on base and they offer family season passes for a VERY reasonable price!

So here are some pictures from this morning. Kind of corny, but just wanted to share. The kids are still in their jammies and the house is a mess, but we are hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Notice Steve is missing? He had a meeting at the Church this morning, so it was just me and the kids hanging out. When he gets back, we will probably take the dogs for a walk.

Enjoy the pics and I hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend... I know I plan to!!!

This is what we watched this morning.... Mulan II! The kids always enjoy watching a good Disney movie and this morning was a perfect morning to do that!



Chelsea all comfy on the couch!! It was nice to be able to sit and relax for once on a weekend!



This is my son watching TV. He has so much energy and doesn't know how to sit still!!! He has his wallet attached to his jammy shorts! I brought this home for a surprise from Marineworld on Thursday and he hasn't put it down since.




What do you think of Jaelyn's wild hair?? This is what she looks like when she gets up in the morning!! I love her long hair, but wish it was easier to take care of sometimes!!




This is what I start my day out with. I found this drink and LOVE it. I am not sure how healthy it is, but it isn't unhealthy so that is all that counts. After drinking eight glasses of water a day, water starts tasting bland!!! It is suppose to Revive you (which is probably in my head) but I do feel a little refreshed after drinking this.....



Here are some pics from our field trip. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I had FIVE boys in my group and they were very busy. We had a great time on our field trip and I cherish any time I get to spend with Tyler. He is growing up so fast and I know he will be graduating before I know it....not really, but you know what I mean right?



Old Mc Donald Had a Farm......




and on his farm he had some pigs....The pigs are one of my favorites...but I love the horses more!!








The kids had a blast feeding all of the animals on the farm.

Mommy and Tyler hanging out by the horses....my favorite!!







6 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

It's fun just relaxin' around on Saturday morning, isn't it? I love sleeping in, which I never get to do. ;) But it's ok! I love when Haylee comes upstairs and snuggles between Tim and I.

I like your farm pics! I love horses. You look great!!

Take care!! Have a great weekend!

Melissa

Cheryl Jones said...

Oh my goodness that picture of Tyler is hilarious! If we could bottle their energy, huh!
HOW IS YOUR SHOULDER BRANDY??? I have been wondering and wondering and praying. Please let us know! I am assuming you just let it go and never went back to the doctor:(

How nice that you could help with the field trip and see it through Tylers eyes and enjoy that with him and the other boys. Those are the memories that are with you forever!

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend.

Let us know about your shoulder, please! Is is still causing you pain??

Brandy's Adventure said...

Hey Cheryl!
You guessed it right, I have not been back to the doctor. I have an appt on the 15th of June and am waiting until then to discuss my shoulder. It isn't causing me as much pain as it was, but I still can't sleep on it at night. I just feel like my body is falling apart. Please pray for other things going on with my body right now too if you can. I am anxious for my appt to discuss everything that is going on. I will let you know more after my appt. THank you so much for your prayers and concerns! It is nice to be able to share things on here!!!
Hope you had a great weekend! I am anxious for school to be out, so the kids and I can enjoy our LAST summer together (me not working...) I am also thrilled that in hopefully 25 days I get to meet my neice for the first time!!!
Anyways, I will keep you posted about everything!!
Brandy

Cheryl Jones said...

I was just checking back before I went to bed to see if you said anything about your shoulder. I am so glad you are going to the doctor and I just put the 15th on my prayer calendar so I WILL be following up with you on this!!! I will be praying for wholeness of health for you Brandy. I know how you are feeling about being anxious. I received some information from the doctor just this week from some bloodwork that really has upset me. It is all my fault and is due to weight. I have to be serious about it now. No more slacking for me. That's ok. I am ready! Been walking on the treadmill all week and will continue. Its so hard but I truly want to honor the Lord and to watch what I put into my body and to take much better care of it!

I know how you feel about the summers and being with your children. I LOVED summers with Mindy. I never wanted her to go back to school. I just loved the "downtime" and lazy days and just hanging out together. What I would give for those summers back with her! They went by all too fast. So, I know how much they mean to you and just hanging out with them, seeing the world through their eyes and the laughter and fun of each of their ages. Summer is such a respite from the WAY WAY TOO BUSY LIFESTYLE that we get into. I pray Brandy it is just one of the best summers ever for you with your kids and the memories you will make with them.

25 days until you come here? Really? WOW! How long are you staying? Maybe some night when you and Diane go out I could meet you guys for some ice tea or something. That would be so nice.

I am sorry you can't even sleep on that side with your shoulder hurting! I am glad the pain isn't as bad but am SO GLAD you are getting it checked out among other things. I will for sure be praying and that by the time the 15th comes you will be totally healed by then. We can believe for that Brandy by FAITH!!!!!!!!!

Brandy's Adventure said...

Cheryl,
Thanks for the encouraging words. I love reading your comments cause they are always so sweet and caring!
I am sorry to hear about your bloodwork. I will be praying for you! It is very hard for me to deal with my weight. I go up and down alot with my weight and it is VERY unhealthy. I know you are a strong woman and can keep up the exercising!! I love the way I feel after I am done! I feel great! So, just keep remembering how great you feel when you are done and hopefully that will motivate you the next time you don't feel like working out...
Yes, 24 more days...hopefully! We are taking a military flight, so nothing is definite!
I want you to come out with us one evening when we go out! We usually try to go out one night while I am home (usually to Denny's or Cheddar's) and meet up and have a good long laugh! I will let you know when we go, maybe Mindy can come too! I am so glad that her and I are much closer now! It gives me even more to look forward to when I come home!
WEll, this is long. I hope you have a great week!! I will be praying for you and keeping you updated on everything with me!!
Brandy

Mindy said...

Looks like a great, relxing morning. We did NOT have that kind of weekend but it's nice to see that someone did:-) How are you feeling, your shouldar? I hate being in pain. Seriously...with kids around there is not time for us moms to have problems and I Have sure had my fair share of health ones.

Love the animal pics. Looks like an awesome time. So much fun! It has been SOOOOO hot and muggy here but today I woke up and it's only 54! WOOO HOOO. I am happy about it because I am going to do some major cleaning today if the kids allow me to do so.

Well hang in there. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Hugs