CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rain in July??

So this morning I wake up to this ODD noise at 6:30 this morning (after not sleeping very well due to my shoulder) and I hear rain outside on my window. I had to think for a minute..."where am I?" It doesn't rain in CALIFORNIA in July!!!! Not in the past FOUR years we have been here it doesn't!!! Sure enough it was RAIN!! I couldn't believe it. I jetted out of bed to go and grab my camera cause I had to get a picture of the rain! It was POURING outside! It was very refreshing to see! It was one of the top stories on the local news this morning too! How funny huh? I love rain and NO there aren't any storms with it, but I am just enjoying the muggy air today. The weather since we have been home has really been weird. We are usually in 100 degree weather at this time, but today we will be lucky if it hits 80!! Not sure what is going on with our weather! Either we are going to have a mild summer (doubtful) or we are in for some REALLY HOT weather soon and late into the summer and fall!!

Here is my new phone I got last night! No, I didn't just go get another phone for NO reason. On Monday night I was getting ready to go to Steve's softball game and decided to call my girlfriend (in my car) to see if she wanted a coffee from Starbuck's. As I pull my Razr out of my purse, it slipped right out of my hand and into a HUGE cup of water I had in my van in the cupholder!!! I was sooooo upset! I had just got that Razr in Feb of this year! I loved that phone. Well after much thought, I decided to make a change! I went with a Strawberry Chocolate! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but now I LOVE it! I have only had it for one day, but I really do like it!!

Guess what is coming in the mail to me today??? Yep, A DYSON!! I am finally getting the vacum of my dreams! People think I am so crazy for wanting this item so badly, but they have no idea how horrible the dog hair is even when you vacum daily at my house! Everyone in the world seems to have one of these except me, so I am now in the DYSON club!!! Even Steve's friend from work that is SINGLE and has NO DOG, has a dyson animal!!! Yeah, I can't wait for it to get here and I will be vacuming ALLLL day today!!!


Here is the bad hair cut! The sad thing is that she was so proud of what she did! She cried when she saw how upset I was and I felt horrible for her crying, but I did want her to know that cutting her hair is NOT ok!! We took her last night to Dixon to get it fixed and the lady did a pretty good job. I am just upset that she now has a too grown-up haircut for a little toddler!!

BAD HAIRCUT PICTURE!!!!... Here is another view of her haircut! I just about cried when I saw it!

A close up! Here is Jaelyn's new hair cut. This is after she has slept on it, but I wanted to post a picture of it on here so everyone can see how short it is now. I am not happy with the haircut...not because her hairstylist did a bad job, but because it is such a grown up look for a toddler! She had to go this short though, due to how short she cut it on the sides. I am still in mourning over her long curly hair, but what can you do? It will grow back soon enough.....right?

Together again!! The twins came over today to play for a while and Jaelyn was just SOOO happy! She loves her friends Hannah and Tess! They actually get along pretty good most of the time! Check out Jaelyn's hair! This is after she had slept on it, but it is starting to grow on me a bit.
This is what I have been dealing with all week with Samson....following me around barking at me cause he has no one to play with. I feel bad for him, but he will soon get use to being an only child again! The kids play with him alot, but because he is still a puppy it's not enough!
Here is my next project next week! My back yard has been destroyed by dogs, so I am on a mission to get this fixed! I have started watering it this week and next I will be rototilling (sp) it! I am not much of a gardner, so this will be a new experience for me. I will keep you posted as this gets greener and more fuller!! Wish me luck with this one!!!











1 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

i love how your posts are so long and full of pics! i esp love the RAIN pics, you are right...rain in CA? LOL!

ohhhhh jaelyn's haircut. that is so cute - i have heard every kid does it, i sure hope haylee doesn't do it though! she has scissors in her room too. i have warned her that she better never ever ever cut it. i hope she doesn't! aahh! but i think the final 'do came out ok! you know it'll grow back SO fast.

a dyson! i want one really bad. we ended up getting a eureka i think, it works OK but i really desire to be in the dyson club also. i'm jealous. ;)

i love the new phone!!!! i need a new one also. mine is only 2 yrs old but it looks so bulky compared to all the newer stuff coming out. hmmmm...maybe i should soak it in a big cup o' water. hee hee heee. :P

i love hearing updates!! keep them coming. any news on fostering?

~Melissa