CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We made it home!!!

Ok. I won't bore you with all the details of us getting home, but we made it!! We got home about 3:00 pm our time yesterday and had went over 8 hours without eating!
It was a nice layover at Scott AFB! It makes us want to move there, so we can be closer to family! I guess time will tell and we will see what the Lord has in store for us! Who knows right? Thank you for all your sweet and encouraging comments! I know I just need to trust the Lord with where we should be right now! I don't want to be out of His Will!!
So, I get home and have TONS of mail to go through and guess what is in the pile? A note from my school saying I have made the Dean's List!! Hooray for me!! I am so proud. You see I was never a good student or got good grades when I was in school (too busy getting into trouble) so now for me to have this honor, I am just thrilled! I can't believe it! I take my school work seriously and LOVE being in school. I have already registered for my classes next semster and it is going to be a busy schedule!! Most of my classes are at night (which is what I didn't want) but I need to finish my degree....hopefully by next Fall! I won't know what to do out there in the real world cause I have been in school for so long!
We are thrilled to be back in our own house and our dog was just THRILLED to see us pull up in the driveway! Poor guy! He is just following us all around the house and the kids have been spoiling him with treats and lots of lovins since we got home. Steve had a softball game last night and there was no way I was leaving Samson behind again, so he tagged along with us to the game and was in his element! He loved it!
Ok. So I bored you with details...sorry! I am thankful that we had a safe trip home and now I have LOTS of work to do around here! My house is a mess and I can't function with it looking like this! I also will be taking my First Aid/CPR this week probably in Napa, so hopefully in the next two weeks we should get a referral! I am so excited about this and can't wait to see who will be joining our family! I have been praying for the little boy that will be coming to our home, so I know that he will be special! Keep us in your prayers please!

0 comments: