CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

All Done!!

Yesterday we had our Small group over at Heather's house so we could let the kids relax and swim and it was GREAT! The kids love swimming so much and the adults had a nice time too.
Due to so many children being in my VBS pictures, I am not going to show them on here because I don't have all their parents permission. You will just have to take my word for it.....IT WAS A BLAST!

Here is one I found that just has Jaelyn's face in it. I am not sure who she belongs too though with that finger in her nose!!

Isn't that face just so darn cute? She is getting so big and grown up already!
She loves her new bathing suit and had to wear it yesterday.
Mr. Snorkel Tyler. He was snorkeling in the jacuzzi...ha ha.
This picture cracks me up. The "three amigos" were hanging out in their floaters all afternoon just making their way around the pool. It was so cute.


Today is such a day of relaxation! I am so tired from the past two weeks and so glad that it is over. Don't get me wrong I love VBS, but it is very very tiring! The kids did great and had a blast, as did I. It sure has made the time go by very fast and it isn't going to stop from here!




Tonight the twins come over and are staying the week. They leave on Friday for a week to go to their grandma's house, then come back and stay the following week until their mommy comes home. My kids can't wait for them to come and stay here. We have so many fun and exciting things planned to do while they are here. You will have to check back to see what all we are up to for the next few weeks!




This morning I looked at a calendar and realized the kids go back to school three weeks from this Thursday! Oh my! I need to get into gear and get some school shopping done. Tyler is the easy one to shop for cause he has an easy size. Chelsea on the other hand can be a little more difficult due to her small waist and height. It will be fun and I am sure I will find some good deals. I think I will try and go next week while the twins are at their grandparents. It is much easier shopping with fewer children to look after.




So other than VBS we haven't been up to much. I have done some reading, a lot of cleaning, and a lot of driving! I can't get over what a peace I feel this deployment. Every one's prayers are being felt and it gives me such a comfort too. Please don't misunderstand me though, I miss my husband like something crazy, but I am handling this deployment (mentally) very well. Speaking of my husband, he is doing great. He is working hard and hitting the gym pretty hard too. I am sure he is going to come back all buff and tough! I will take him back however I can get him, so it doesn't matter to me. I know it helps pass the time there and he enjoys working out a lot. He also has a good friend from his shop there with him, so they have been working out together. He really enjoys getting mail, so if anyone wants to send him anything in the mail just let me know and I will e-mail you his address (if I know you). He loves e-mails, but there is just something about getting regular mail too, you know?



One last thing! I want to send a shout-out to Vanessa. She is the daughter to my best friend Susan. Susan is the twins' mom. (This might get confusing) ANYWAY, Vanessa had her baby girl twins yesterday!!!! She is now a mommy to two very tiny, but adorable little girls. They were both around 4lbs! Can you imagine a 4lb baby? It makes me want to cry. That is why I will be having the twins, so Susan can go and see her daughter and two newborn grand-daughters. They all are doing well and now Hannah and Tess are proud Aunts too!
Be sure to check back soon......



0 comments: