CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

He made it safely!

Our Pastor taking time out of the service to pray for Steve. I had to ferociously chew my gum and blow bubbles to keep from having a melt down!

Well, Steve finally called me today and he made it safely to his final destination! You don't know the relief that flooded me when I finally picked up the phone and heard his voice on the other end. I worry, and I worry alot. He is very tired and jet lagged, but doing well. He got there at early Thursday morning and had to report to work Thursday night! Poor guy, there wasn't time at all to get adjusted.


He said he was unpacking a bit this morning and found a letter from Tyler in his bag. It was hard for him to read it because he misses us so much already. Tyler told him in the letter to let him know if he sees any bears over there. That boy is so funny. He doesn't understand where the heck his daddy is going, but by golly he wants to hear about any bears!


We found out that we will be able to communicate pretty well and frequent while he is there. YEAH! That is good news! I am hoping that will help the time to go by faster.

Just wanted to update and let everyone know he is there safe and sound. All your prayers are very much appreciated! Now just pray for the next six months to fly by and without any problems too!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Will do sister! Will do!