CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

I want YOU


To get moving today! I just finished running on my treadmill and I feel GREAT! I wish that more people would take initiative and give exercise a chance. I can't even tell you how great it makes you feel when you are done. You feel like you can accomplish anything. I changed my song (temporarily) to the song that I start my run off to. Talk about motivating! I hope it motivates you as much as it does me....

I don't know what motivated me to get on here and tell you to GET MOVING....but I feel like it's something I should share. There's no easy way around it, get up off that couch, chair, bed...whatever and get motivated. It isn't as grueling as most people think. Just go for a walk with your kids or run around and kick a soccer ball with your kids for an hour or so. It doesn't have to be on a treadmill, or in a gym, just get moving.

The Holiday season is upon us and this is the time of year when most people put on a few extra unwanted pounds. Don't let that be you! Keep busy, and keep moving. You will be amazed by the way it makes you feel and how you will become easily addicted to it in no time.
Can you tell I am in a goofy mood today? I am enjoying my day off and loving having some extra time to get some things done around here. Everyone needs to make sure to be selfish every once in a while and take care of themselves. If you don't do it, who will?

3 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

oh crap i think God made you blog about this for me. LOL. i am NOT motivated at all when it comes to exercise. ;) i try and try but i am not consistent. :P but i have been thinking of doing pilates 2x a week in the morning and then my stair well climbing 3x a week @ work (we climb 30 flights of stairs!).

anyway...i am @ home with a ton of things to do and i've been on the internet...so maybe God is sending you to tell me to get off and get motivated. ha ha! take care and have a great day brandy!

Anonymous said...

This is kinda ironic... since I am talking about desserts today! HA!

Although, you are right. We do have to take care of ourselves. Many of us in blogland are mothers and wives. We at least need to take care of ourselves- for them!

Melissa De Mers said...

i don't think they are too "melty". i mean, you could try it, worse thing that could happen is he is eating a big ball of peanut buttery snicker ball...and that doesn't sound so terrible now does it? ;)

hope you get to try them! yum!