CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is it Possible??

Rain in the forcast?? I surely hope so! I love the way the clouds look in the sky today and took a few pictures, while I had the chance. This was taken with my webcam, so the quality might not be so great. At least you can see my hair cut a little better. I LOVE it!

I am not sure if I heard correctly on the news this morning? I believe they said we are getting....rain...tomorrow night! We haven't seen a good rain since February, yes you heard me right, February. Rain is something we don't see around here for many months during Spring/Summer seasons. I get so excited when I hear that we might get some rain because that means Christmas isn't too far away! I can't wait for Christmas this year. We are going to see something we haven't seen in 5 years.....SNOW! I love the snow (even more now that we don't live in it) and can't wait to build a snowman and make snow angels with my children. I already found a snow suite for Jaelyn! I am slowly stocking up on the things we will need for the snow, things you don't own when you don't live in it. Like, Snow boots, scarves, hats, heavy winter coat, things like that. The last time we went home for Christmas, we landed in a snow storm in Pittsburgh. They opened the back hatch of the C-5 and all we could see was white stuff, everywhere. We didn't even bring winter coats. Luckily Steve's mom and dad were waiting for us at the base terminal with heavy gear for the kids.

So back to the rain, I thought I would take a few picture of the clouds floating around. It truly looks like Fall out there! I love it!

I also attached a few pictures of my daycare. You can see how it has overtaken my house. The only place I don't have daycare things are upstairs. It is against the rules to have kids or daycare things upstairs, which is fine by me. I need to have some place to call my own. Lately I have been retreating to my bedroom when I can. I love my bedroom and feel like it's mine and usually there aren't kids in there....sigh...usually.

I hope you like the pictures. I haven't had much time to take many, so take what you can get when you can get it. The kids and I are planning a trip up to Apple Hill sometime soon. I can't wait. I said last year that it was our last year doing the train museum. It just hasn't been as great the past couple of years. The kids DO love riding the train though, so we will see.

Enjoy the pics!
This is what USE to be my dining room!
More of my dining room....





My handsome son! He did his hair on his own. Don't worry, I fixed it before he went to school.

Chelsea, still in the process of getting ready for school
Don't be fooled by the "angel" face! She has been having some behavioral problems this week. We are working on them though!

















1 comments:

shannonc said...

I love your hair, and I love the daycare room. I should take a pic of mine, it is only one room and I love it. I am also considering cutting my hair. It is really long now, good and bad. Glad to hear you are doing good, I will call you in a week or so, I got the sniffles myself, so I am not 100%. love ya, chat later, Shannon