CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why is my air still running?

So I know you have heard me say that I love Fall right? Well, I am still waiting for it to arrive here in California! We had a couple of days that were a little "chilly", but other than that....nothing. I am so ready for some cold weather, wearing sweaters, drinking hot chocolate, and running my heater. From the sounds of the weather report, I still have a while to wait. They do say that we have some cooling coming in on Tuesday, but that means 70's, nothing too cold. Oh well, I will keep on waiting and hopefully when it comes, it will stay for a while. We are in dire need of rain here and I hope that it comes soon.

It's been a rough road the past few days. I have struggled with some things, so it hasn't been very fun for me. I have held tough this whole deployment and kept a smiling face, but Tuesday that all came to a halt. I had a rough day with my daycare, then ended the night on a bad note too. I ended up letting go of a lot of built up tears. It was a much needed release of emotions and once it started, I couldn't stop it. You know you start crying and can't stop, and every time someone is nice to you and asks you how you are doing, you just break down and cry more.....well that was me. After it was all said and done, I did feel much better. I did my nightly routine, pulled out my husbands cologne and sprayed his pillow, and closed my eyes so I could pretend that he was lying in bed next to me. Now that might send a little corny to some, but until you have spent 3 1/2 months away from your husband, don't judge OK? I fell asleep praying that tomorrow I would wake up and have a much better day, and I did.

Tonight I ask that you all pray for my family. I am not going into details about what or why, but I really would appreciate it if you could just pray for the Lord's Will for us. Thank you so much.

1 comments:

Christian said...

You got it! oh man, do I know where you are at! You can do it! Phil 4 and Mat 6 used to get me through it.