CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My most favorite day of the week!!

Have I ever told you that I LOVE Thursday's? No? Well, I do! It is the day before Friday, the night Survivor comes on, a day off from running, and a fun evening with my kids! I just love it.
Today has been a busy day though running around and getting a few things done with daycare kids in tow.

So I have a weird question. Everyone knows that I have lost a significant amount of weight. I believe I am at about 48lbs. WOW! Seeing that number on the computer seems HUGE! It's more than Jaelyn weighs. Anyway, my question is....do you think feet shrink too when you lose weight? I know it sounds crazy, but I have always been a size 8 1/2. I went shoe shopping- BOGO and tried on a couple of pairs of shoes. My normal size was too big! I could not figure out what was going on. I ended up buying 8's! So I am wondering if my feet shrunk in the process of the rest of my body shrinking? Crazy, I know, but I am just baffled. I came out with a couple of pairs of shoes though, so who cares what size they were right?

Daycare is picking up. I now have a 6 month old starting on Monday. He is the cutest little guy ever. I can't wait for him to start, so we can play together. I love having babies around, since I am not and can not have anymore. They are nice to take care of and enjoy for the day, but I also like sending them home with their mommy and daddy at the end of the day! I guess I will make a great grandma one day, a very far away day! It is way to early to be thinking about that right now.

I am looking forward to my vacation home so much right now. After three months alone with the kids, it will be great to see all of my family and to have them take my kids off of my hands every now and then. I am in need of a break from parenthood. Steve and I have a great tag team plan that we do while he is home, so when it's just me- I don't have anyone to tag up with and it can be tiresome. Don't get me wrong, I love my children with all of my heart, but there are days when I just want to run out of this house screaming and jump in my car and drive away! Those days are very far and few between, but I still have them. Think about being a single parent to three children, working 50 hours a week, taking care of all the household bills and cleaning, and taking care of the vehicles too. How would you feel after three months of doing that? Pretty tired, well that's how I feel today. I am hoping for a little relief when I get home at Christmas. This year will be an exciting year cause I am going to my Dad's side (Denslow) of the family for Christmas too. Not only will it be another function to fit into my already chaotic schedule, but it will be more family to see and enjoy too! I don't' get to see my dad's side of the family very much, so I am looking forward to seeing them all again. My dad is going with me and my sister is driving up from Kentucky to join us. It will be so much fun.

Well, I have probably bored you with all of my ramblings. I love coming on here and typing away about nothing. It makes me feel like I am actually sitting here and chatting with an adult. I don't get much adult conversation anymore. I have my close friends here, but other than that I don't have many people to talk to. It seems like people just go there own ways and kind of forget about you after a while, which is fine with me.

I will be putting some pictures on here soon. I promise. My poor husband bought me my fabulous new camera and I haven't been great on sending him a lot of pictures. Shame on me! I will find the time to do that this weekend. I send boxes out to him all the time, so he knows I still love him......always.

0 comments: