CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Sitting at the Airport...

I just wanted to jump on the computer real quick and let everyone know that we had a great THanksgiving last night. We had 14 people in one house. I had such a good time with my neice and nephew.
Ok. I am sitting here at Charleston AFB, SC typing on a computer which buttons don't work....so I will update in a few days. Just pray for us please. We are going upNorth tonight and stuck at another base until Sunday. Please pray we get on the flight Sunday.
Happy Late Thanksgiving.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy,

Praying for you to get that flight today!!!!!!! I just know you will. Praying for traveling mercies and I can't wait to see the pics from your trip and hear all about it. I am just so so happy that you all got to go. God is SOOOOO GOOD!

Cheryl

Melissa De Mers said...

i hope you found a flight home today! i know you have school!!

keep us posted! happy holidays. :o)