CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Jaelyn Kaye Ousley

Jaelyn's 1st Birthday
Hello is anyone there?
Say "cheese"
I am two today!!
My 3rd Birthday!!

Welcome to the world....Jaelyn!
I am one day old today!
I miss this age so much!!
Do you like my outfit? It's from my Aunt Mindy and Uncle Kris and cousin Alec!
I loved being outside and still do!!
Ok. So these pictures are all out of order, but you can easily see how much my little girl has changed! I still can't believe she is THREE today! She had a nice birthday. She woke up and opened her presents, then her and I went to the store and bought some cake mix and made a cake today. This is her generic cake cause the REAL one comes on Saturday for her party!! We reserved a bouncy house for the backyard and are having a few of her friends over. Today was practice (blowing out the candles) for Saturday. Overall it was a good day. Most people don't know it, but I really have a hard time on my kids birthdays. Since we are so far away from family, I feel like my kids kind of get ripped off a little when it comes to birthdays and Holidays. It can be very hard being so far away sometimes. We make up for it as much as we can and luckily we have an awesome Church family and lots of friends that adore our children! Luckily most of them will be here on Saturday!! So, that is Jaelyn's birthday in a nutshell. I can remember three years ago when she was born so vividly! We had taken Steve's family to SanFransisco to sight see and I was having contractions all day long, but didn't think much of it. While in San Fran we got a little lost and I was an emotional wreck, I see why now, but at the time it wasn't so funny! I was fine most of the day and then we went to bed that night and woke up about two hours later to me being in Labor. This was late Saturday night and I ended up having her at 3:00 am Sunday morning.....Mother's Day!!! The funny thing about this story is that I was scheduled for a C-section monday morning at 8:00 am!! Only Jaelyn...she knew she was ready to make her debut early! It was the best Mother's Day ever and to make it even better, Steve's mom and grandma were here for her arrival! I must say....I make the best Mother's Day gifts ever!! Happy Birthday Jaelyn! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!!

0 comments: