CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

"Stand and Be Counted"

Hello! What a long day today!! Wow!! We had a busy day and these pictures are of course out of order, but you at least can enjoy them! First we had a birthday party today at Kidz Gone Wild...a huge room with about five different kinds of bouncy houses and slides in them! The kids had one full hour in there and were pooped after we left! We came home and was re-joined with daddy! He came home today from his retreat looking all refreshed and tan!! He had a wonderful time in the woods with all the guys.
Jaelyn took a nap and then we headed out to the "Stand and Be Counted" concert tonight! All I can say is WOW!! What a blast. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Lincoln Brewster!! He was soooo awesome and man can he play the guitar! My husband was drooling the whole time...just kidding, but he did love watching them jam! Then came Todd Agnew and it was awesome. I was hoping he would sing "My Jesus" but he didn't, oh well, I guess I will just have to try and get to one of his concerts!! There were actually many other bands that played before these guys, but we didn't get there until late afternoon! Our small group from Church met up there and enjoyed the concert together. What an awesome time we had. Lincoln Brewster actually leads the Praise and Worship in a Church not too far north of here and we are actually thinking about trying to get up there to see him! Wouldn't that be great!
Well, it is late...for me. We get up at 6:30 every Sunday morning to get to Church by 8:00!! So I need some sleep. It will be so nice to get a peaceful night of sleep since Steve is back! I don't sleep very well when he is not here. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!



Todd Agnew
Todd Agnew Jammin....
Chelsea and Mommy enjoying Todd Agnew!!


Me and my hubby....

This isn't even half of people there...
Lincoln Brewster ........
Lincoln Brewster praising God!!
Tyler trying to nap in the middle of a concert!!






Today we went to a birthday party at Kidz Gone Wild..


it is a place with about five different bounce things in one room.


They had a blast and were ready for a nap afterwards!!!




Chelsea with Jaelyn and Tess.....one of her twin friends.
Mommy and Tyler before the concert today!!



4 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

How Fun!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that picture of you and Chelsea! I still can't even get over how tall she is and how grown up she is getting:(
Very nice picture of you and Steve too! You all look so happy.
It is so neat to see CA through these pictures. I have never been there so I will enjoy seeing the scenery, etc.
I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I saw it on Mindy's blog and was so excited that you got one!
WOW! You really do start your Sunday's early!!!!!
Have a great week Brandy! I know you have a busy one.
Cheryl

Brandy's Adventure said...

Thanks Cheryl! No I don't mind. You are probably one of the only ones. I sent it out to a few family members and friends, but doubt anyone reads it. That's ok though, cause I do it for fun too! I love posting on here and trying to be creative about what to blog! Thanks for your sweet comments. We are a busy family, but enjoy every minute of it!! This week is my week of finals, so actually things are going to slow down this week!! Well....kind of...

Melissa De Mers said...

Brandy! I love the pics. :) Your family is SO cute! Looks like you guys had fun at that concert. I love Christian concerts!! So much fun. ;)

Take care ~ I love reading your blog!

Melissa

ED said...

The pics were great. It sure looks like all the kids have grown so much since the last time I saw them. It looks like you guys had a great time at the concert. The pic of you and Steve is great. I don't think I have one for a while of the both of you.
I am glad you do this kind of stuff. With you guys so far away it gives us a chance to get to see the birthdays and other holidays. When Dillon saw the spong Bob jumper thing he wanted to go to your house. He talked about it for a day or two. He still wants to go to moms to ride the golf cart.
Well, maybe I will start one of these blogs when I get the computer fixed. I will let you know.
Anyways, the site is great.
Love,
Matt, Elissa, Dillon and soon to be Ava