CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Six bruises, a day at the park...and Happy Birthday Uncle Kris

Well today was our first day at home...all five of us under one roof for the whole day and it was wonderful!
Three years ago our Church bought an old movie theatre for our Church building. When we first started going to this Church, they were meeting in a gym of an Elementary School, so this was awesome for our Church. But can you imagine a movie theatre as a Church building? So, we have been doing some major remodeling to our Church for the past three years! Well Thursday our small group met and for four hours we worked on the re-modeling of the teen room. Since we didn't finish it that night, Steve and I decided to go back and finish it up yesterday morning. We thought we could be in and out of there in about three hours....WRONG!! TEN HOURS later we pulled into our driveway last night. Yes, we got there at 8:30 and didn't leave until after 6 last night! It was a long long day. So for the past two days I have been painting, pulling soundboards off of walls, and climbing a scaffold!! Yes, a scaffold! That is how I got six bruises on my legs! They look horrible and NO this has not helped my shoulder one bit, in fact it has been worse. I am just taking some Motrin until I get to the doctor sometime next week!
So today we took time to just stay at home and hang out. We decided to go to the park and take our poor neglected dogs with us! They had a blast! Even though my body is aching in places I never knew had muscles, we had a great time! I am finding myself taking my camera everywhere we go now just to share pics on my blog now! I love it!
Also our family wanted to send a "shout out" to Uncle Kris back home.....

Happy 30th Birthday Uncle Kris!! You are getting old!! Ha ha!!
Love,
Chelsea, Tyler, and Jaelyn!!!


Hope you had a great Birthday Kris!! We sure do miss you guys!

Here are some pics from the park today! Enjoy!
Also, please keep our troops in your prayers! Even though it's Memorial Day weekend, we should always be praying for our men and women over there everyday!!!


Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!




Isn't she cute?




Look at her go!! She is quick like her daddy. Thank goodness she didn't get my running genes!!

Jaelyn loves running after her daddy! We had a good time just running around today.





Having some fun at the park with the dogs. They tired out quickly....even the kids!!




Here is Daddy giving his girl a flower...well a weed, but she didn't know any different. He taught her how to blow all the fuzzy things off of it!! I am so lucky to have a husband that is so good with all of his kids. He is awesome at helping Chelsea with her Algebra (cause I am horrible at Math), he loves to play any kind of sports with Tyler especially basketball out front, and he will sit and snuggle with Jaelyn after a long day at work! He is the best dad ever!!





My two "heart throbs!" Don't they look so cute together!! Samson is the best dog ever and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. Samson adores Steve and can't wait to go hunting again with him this winter!!









Chelsea is getting more and more beautiful everyday! I can't get over how much she has grown in just the past few months. She is turning into a woman right before my eyes. I know she has great potential for anything she puts her mind to!








My little man is so handsome! He has the sweetest smile ever. His hair is still messed up, but he cut his bangs so short that we can't even them out with chopping all of his hair off. I will probably take him to the barber shop later this week to see what they can do!





"Mommy I just want to go home!" This is Jaelyn pouting to me about her daddy. She loves to tattle on him all the time. It is so cute. She has done it since Steve got back from Iraq.




Look at how adorable my two kids are! Jaelyn wouldn't sit and pose for any pictures..she was ready to go home.







2 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

Brandy,
Well, I am GLAD you are taking your camera with you everywhere you go now!!!! I am just loving the pictures.
Looking at the kids and Steve and all of them running around, just having fun, I just sat and stared at the one picture thinking....this is what life is all about! The days in the park! The simplicity of just the joy of being together as a family. I know how thankful you are to the Lord for the blessings of those 3 children and the husband that you have. I just read Mindy's post and then yours and thought....wow, those Ousley boys (oops...men!) are something else! Such good husbands and fathers! They even wear the same kind of sunglasses! LOL!
I really liked the sephia colored pictures of the kids! And yes, Chelsea sure is growing into a young woman and she is beautiful.
That just cracked me up that you said Jaelyn "tattles" on her daddy now! Oh that is so funny! That one of her and Steve and the "weed" is PRECIOUS!
And when I read about what you have been doing at your church, that is so awesome, but Brandy, I can't imagine how much this had to have made your shoulder worse. And the pain you have to be in. I sure do hope you go to the doctor this next week. Please let us know when you make that appt., ok!
Yes, the troops will be in all of our prayers, not just tomorrow, but always. May you guys have a blessed day tomorrow.

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Brandy...I just love all of your pictures! We had a huge park day today also, Tim's family is just SO big! :)

I love hearing everything about what you've been up to. I hope you all have a very Happy Memorial Day!

Tell Steve thanks for serving in the military. It's such a blessing to be living in a country that's FREE to do whatever we please.

Love,
Melissa